Speaking of Facebook Ads Setup, the Facebook app is easy if you know the right thing to do. You don’t have to be an expert to start advertising on Facebook. Create and run campaigns using simple self-serve tools, and track their performance with easy-to-read reports. More than two billion people use Facebook every month so no matter what kind of audience you want to reach, you’ll find them here.
Ads Manager is your starting point for running ads on Facebook, Instagram, Messenger or Audience Network. It’s an all-in-one tool for creating ads, managing when and where they’ll run, and tracking how well your campaigns are performing. Ads Manager is a powerful ad management tool, but it’s designed for advertisers of any experience level.
Facebook Ads Setup
With the help of Facebook ads, you can easily create brand new ad campaigns. Understanding how to leverage Facebook Ads is becoming a staple part of almost every social media strategy. And if you want to get your posts seen on Facebook, it’s becoming more and more likely that you’ll have to pay for reach with Facebook Ads.
To choose the right ad objective, answer the question “what’s the most important outcome I want from this ad?” It could be sales on your website, downloads of your app, or increased brand awareness.
Ads Manager makes it easy to edit your budget, audience, placement options and creative including editing multiple ads in bulk. You can always pause, copy, or relaunched your ad campaigns at any time.
How to Set Up a Facebook Ads Campaign
Below are the guidelines to follow in setting up a Facebook ads campaign;
- Step 1; set some goals for your Facebook Ads. Before you jump in and create any adverts, it’s important to first think about why you’re advertising and what you’re aiming to achieve. By setting yourself a few goals ahead of going live with ads, you also have something to measure your success against.
- Step 2; head over to the Facebook Ads manager. All of Facebook’s ad campaigns run through the Facebook Ads Manager tool, which you can access via a direct link at facebook.com/ads, or by clicking “Manage Ads” in the drop-down menu on your Facebook account, or by clicking any of the CTAs on your Facebook Page.
- Step 3; choose your objective. When you click to create a Facebook Ad, you’ll go to a page where you choose the objective for your campaign. There are 15 options for what you might want to achieve. With Facebook, you have many different ways of approaching an ad campaign.
- Step 4: Define your audience and budget. This step is extremely crucial for the success of your Facebook Ads campaigns.
- Step 5: Create your advert. This is where it gets really fun! It’s now time to choose the images (or video), headline, body text, and where your ad will be displayed on Facebook. For the text, you get 90 characters to share a quick message that will appear above your image(s) or video.
- Step 6: Choose your ad placements. Advert placement defines where your advert is shown and with Facebook Ads, you’re able to choose which locations your advert will appear in. Adverts may appear in Facebook’s mobile News Feed, desktop News Feed, and right column. You may also create ads to appear on Instagram.
- Step 7: Place your order. Now, your advert is ready to go. To submit your ad click the “Place Order” button at the bottom right-hand corner of the page. Once your ad is submitted, it’ll be reviewed by Facebook before it’s put live (you’ll receive a confirmation email from Facebook once the ad is live).you can get more details on the steps here.
One final thought before moving ahead, it might be useful to see how our experience compares to Facebook Ads benchmarks overall. Word Stream analyzed the Facebook Ads performance of its 256 US-based clients and came up with many helpful performance benchmarks, such as the following. You can get more details on Facebook Ads here. That’s it on this article Facebook Ads Setup.