Facebook has an online platform that has enabled to a great degree the level of interaction and communication of diverse kinds of people all scattered across the globe. It is one of the most popular and frequently used applications all over the world with tons and millions of users. with that stated, expect details of the Facebook 9 Friends feature below.
Now switching to the topic of the main article, Facebook has made major changes in its friends sorting algorithm, today your Facebook profile as a user of Facebook basically shows images of nine people who are constantly on top of the list. You will see these nine people before you enter your friend list
Facebook has changed its friend-sorting algorithm a lot since its beginnings. Today, your Facebook profile shows images of nine people who are always on top of the list. You see these nine friends before you enter your friends’ list. There are lots of major reasons why Facebook keep prioritizing these people However, we would be listing some of the factors that influence this order below;
- Profile Views
- Profile Interactions
- Photo Interactions
- Facebook Search
- Mutual Friend Interactions
- Recent Friends
- Active Users
The above are some of the reasons why those nine friends keep reoccurring and topping the list.
What Do The 9 Friends Feature On Facebook Profile Mean?
For those who don’t know what the 9 friends features on Facebook mean, then you should note that the 9 friends are determined by a number of factors, but mostly they will show friends that you appear to be closer with from interactions on Facebook. Facebook most likely takes into account whose friends’ profiles (and photos) you view and who your friends view.
Who Are The 9 Friends That Show Up On Facebook?
Facebook determines those 9 friends based on some factors which include – your interactions with those individuals on Facebook, profile views, tagged photos, wall posts, likes, comments, viewed photos, private messages, mutual interactions, friends who are currently online, friends you’ve added to the
How to Change 9 Friends On Facebook Timeline?
For those who want to change their 9 friends on their Facebook timeline, you are to follow the below step’s and procedures;
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Click the “Friends” link located along the left side of your profile page.
- Locate the “Search by Name” option on your “Friends” page
- Look to the right of the search field to find two buttons.
- Click the left button containing the three rows of three blocks to change your friends layout.
How Can I Check Who Views My Facebook?
The process on how to check who viewed your page is not something tasky to do,all that is needed of you is to follow the below step’s and instructions
- Login to your Facebook account
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Insights in the left menu.
- Click Page Views on the left.
How Do You See Highlighted Viewers On Facebook?
All your highlights will appear on a horizontal scroll bar on your profile, and you’ll be able to see how many people viewed them just like with your Stories.
More Related Content
- Facebook 9 Friends: How to Change 9 Friends On Facebook Timeline
- Facebook Zoosk: Getting Started with Facebook Zoosk | Facebook Zoosk Interface and Profile
- Dating In Facebook App Is Free for You Now – Facebook Dating App |…
- Facebook 8 Ball Pool Hack: Facebook Games | Facebook Instant Games
- Facebook 2007 – Setting Username on Facebook Steps/Procedure