The Facebook 360 Video is a Facebook tool designed to ensure and provide greater access to 360-degree publishing, it is basically a Facebook tool that allows and provides an enablement for creators, publishers, and all Facebook users to share a 360-degree photo’s and videos on their Facebook pages and news feed.
Facebook 360 Video
The Facebook tool is also an inclusion of tools like the heat map’s which provides s great and advanced insights, analytics and guides that helps creators to set specific point of interest in 360 videos
How Do You Upload 360 Videos?
Uploading a 360 video is quite simple and straightforward so far you are quite aware of the processes and steps to follow, for all who want to upload any 360 videos you can follow the below instructions;
- Download the 360 Video Metadata app for Mac and Windows.
- Un-zip the file, then open the 360 Video Metadata app.
- Select the video file.
- Click “Inject and save”
- Enter a name for the file that will be created.
- Save the file.
- Upload the new file
- Wait for the 360-degree effect to process
How Do I Convert 360 Video To Normal?
For those who want to make a conversion of the 360 videos to normal, you are to follow the simple outlined step by step guideline below;
- Install VideoStudio
- Select 360 video. In the Timeline, right-click a 360 video clip, and choose 360 Video > 360 to Standard
- Select video section
- Review changes
- Continue editing
- Accept changes.
- Select output settings.
How Do I Make A 360 Image?
Interested in making a 360 image? You have definitely come to the right place as we will be listing the processes for you to follow to make a 360 image for you below;
- Import 360 photos
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Street View app.
- Tap Create.
- Choose Import 360 photos .
- In the top left, tap the Menu .
- Import photos from Google Drive or Google Photos.
- Select one or more photos. If you pick one photo, it will be imported automatically.
- If you selected multiple photos, tap Open
How Do You Create A 360 Picture On Facebook?
To create a 360 picture inside Facebook, you are to scroll to the top of the News Feed and tap the “360 Photo” button. Then slowly spin around for a full turn, all while keeping the graphic centered in the middle. When it’s finished, you can pick the “starting point” for the photo and publish it.
How Do I Do A 360 Video On Facebook?
For those who want to do or upload a 360 picture on their timeline, upon the creation of your video all you need to do to successfully do so are listed below;
- Open Facebook on a computer.
- Click Photo/Video at the top of your News Feed or timeline
- Choose your 360 Video.
- Click Post.
You are to successfully follow the above process to post a 360 Video on your timeline.
More Related Posts
- Facebook Image Sizes: Facebook Profile Picture Size | Facebook Cover Photo Size
- Cost For Facebook Advertising – Facebook Advertising Help | Create a Facebook Ad
- Facebook Avatar Review on iPad: Facebook Avatar | Facebook Avatar Maker
- How to Turn off Notifications in Facebook – Facebook Notifications Delete – Facebook Notifications
- Dating on Facebook Free Now 2021: Facebook Dating Review | Facebook Dating