Photography is a medium that can have a powerful impact on society, culture, and the world. But for photographers, funding can be a major hurdle in pursuing their vision and bringing their projects to life. The Everyday Projects Grant 2023 for Photographers aims to alleviate this burden by providing up to $6,000 in grants to support photographers in realizing their creative projects.
About Everyday Projects Grant For Photographers
The Everyday Project seeks to support photojournalists in the development of their work. The grant will be awarded to photographers to work on a long-term project in their home community.
In addition to the grant, is a mentorship opportunity for participating photographers who are working on one of their first long-term projects and have had limited exposure to national and international assignments and publications. However, to be eligible, applicants are expected to be open to taking feedback and learning.
- Two grantees will receive the sum of $6,000 each
- In addition to the grant, they will have an opportunity for mentorship sessions for the duration of their project from photojournalist Kiana Hayeri and National Geographic photo editor Jennifer Samuel.
Application Process for Everyday Projects Grant 2023
Interested applicants must submit their applications in English and there is no fee required
Kindly click the link below to apply: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSceEHImdhrOwbSd78Q7-8lHjZWCMQBXrnlHxSleSkW0XgQfbg/viewform
Eligibility Criteria for the Everyday PrpgGrant?
- The grant is open to Photographers from anywhere in the world.
- Preference will be given to photographers who are documenting their own community or region.
- During the application, applicants will be asked for links of their contributions to an Everyday account on Instagram.
- Priority will also be given to supporting projects that align with The Everyday Projects’ approach to storytelling
- Any photographer who is 18 years or older and has a demonstrated record of producing high-quality photographic work is eligible to apply for the Everyday Projects Grant 2023.
- Applicants must have a clear and compelling project proposal that aligns with the mission of the Everyday Projects Grant, and they must be able to demonstrate how the grant will help them achieve their project goals.
How Can Photographers Use the Grant Funds?
The Everyday Projects Grant 2023 provides up to $6,000 in funding to support photographers in realizing their creative projects. The grant funds can be used for any expenses related to the project, including but not limited to:
The grant funds can be used to cover travel expenses related to the project, including airfare, lodging, and transportation.
The grant funds can be used to purchase or rent equipment necessary for the project, including cameras, lenses, lighting, and other accessories.
The grant funds can be used to cover production costs related to the project, including printing, framing, and exhibition expenses.
More Related Content
- Photography Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now
- Photographer Jobs In Canada with Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now
- The Ultimate List of Student Discounts and Deals 2022 – Best Student Discounts
- Facebook Dating Site Today 2021: Facebook Dating App | Facebook Dating Reviews
- Best Professional Camera For 2022