The European Charlemagne Youth Prize 2021 is out again. This is a life-changing opportunity for all youths that want to develop their projects.
Have you been working on a project and want you to want to further develop that project to a better and quality one that will meet the needs of different people? Or you have developed a project already and want to get international attraction all over the globe?
Then, this award may be a means for you to make your dreams manifest. All you have to do is keep your attention on this page and follow the steps that will be given for the application.
European Charlemagne Youth Prize 2021
This youth prize program organized by Charlemagne and the European Parliament has been in existence for over a decade now. So don’t worry about the authentic quality of the Charlemagne youth. Make up your mind today to apply.
This award is done every year. The EU European Union invites all members stated to submit projects which are run by and for youth showing active participation in the development of Europe.
The projects for the award can be submitted individually or preferably in groups. The submitted projects must be that that promotes European and international understanding.
The projects must foster the development of a shared sense of European identity and integration and provide role models for young people living in Europe. It also offers practical examples of Europeans living together as one community.
Worth Of Award For The European Charlemagne Youth Prize 2021
The winner of the prize receives different rewards depending on their individual or team project. The prize is in three different categories.
The best project receives €7500; the second receives €5000 and the third best-projects receive €2500.
As part of the award, the three European laureates are invited to visit the European Parliament in Brussels or Strasbourg.
One representative of each national winning project is invited to Aachen for several days to attend various events. These include a youth prize award ceremony, ascension, etc.
Project Type Needed For The European Charlemagne Youth Prize 2021
The projects that are submitted for the youth prize are not streamlining to a specific area. Some of the previous projects include youth exchange, events in the field of sports, art or culture or the projects may take the form of online projects with a European dimension.
Rules For The European Charlemagne Youth Prize 2021
The projects submitted must be in line with the given rules below;
- Applicant age must be 16-30
- The project must promote European and international understanding
- It must foster the development of a shared sense of European identity and integration
- Applicants project must serve as a role model for young people living in Europe
- Projects must offer practical examples of Europeans living together as one community
How To Apply For The European Charlemagne Youth Prize 2021
To apply for the European Charlemagne Youth Prize 2021 follow the steps below;
- Visit youth prize .secure. Europe on your browser to access the form
- Enter your title, first and last name, date of birth, nationality, country of residence, phone/mobile, and email
- You may also provide the organization’s name, website Facebook Twitter, and others but not compulsory
- Provide your project title, the project started and ended, and your EU member state
- Write your long and short description and agree to the terms
- Finally, click on the “PREVIEW & SUBMIT” button to complete your application.
For applicants that do not wish to continue with the registration, they can click on the “CLEAR” beside the PREVIOUS & SUBMIT button.
Application Deadline For The Youth Prize 2021
1st of February 2021 is the deadline for application and project submission.