Email Google Gmail is a cost-free email service created by Google. This service provides aid for all users to stay organized by helping to sort all mail by type. Google Email Gmail protects your personal information from malware and spam before they get to your inbox. Email Google Gmail can be accessed on all devices including Android, desktop, and iOS through the web.
There are various great features made available by Gmail. Users are able to access various communication channels, chat directly with groups, schedule and join meetings, create shared lists in rooms, control notifications across channels, share documents to rooms and so much more.
Setting up an Email Google Gmail Account
It is actually quite easy to set up an Email Google Gmail account. You will need to start by creating a Google account, during this process, you will select the name of your Email Google Gmail account. You can learn the process of setting up your Email Google Gmail account by following the simple steps below:
- On your web browser, go to gmail.com
- Tap on ‘Create account’
- A sign-up form will be displayed. Enter the necessary information required by following the directions given on the screen.
- Next, type in your phone number for the verification of your account
- A verification code will be sent to you as a text message from Google. Once you receive the code, enter it to complete the process of verifying your account.
- After this, a form will be displayed for you to enter your personal information. For example, your name, birthday, and others.
- After clicking on ‘I agree’, your account will finally be created.
NOTE: It is quite important for you to select a strong password and also a password you can easily remember but will not be easy for any other person to know except you.
Signing in and out of Email Google Gmail
After your account is set up, you’ll be signed in by default. But there are times when you’ll need to sign in and out of your Gmail account. This is very important if you are making use of a public or shared device, it enables the prevention of outsiders from invading your privacy by going through your emails. You can follow the steps below to sign in to your Gmail account:
- On your web browser, go to gmail.com.
- Type your username and password and tap ‘Next’.
You’ll be signed in to your account by doing the two steps above but if you’re intending to sign out of your account,
- Locate the circle with your first initial located at the top-right corner of the page on your screen (An image will be displayed instead of you’ve already chosen an avatar.
- Next, tap the circle and select ‘Sign out ‘.
All the information above will go a long way to answer most of the questions on the mind of the users of the Email Google Gmail.