Are you looking forward to learning other languages or looking for an app to learn other languages? You can make use of Duolingo Language Learner. Duolingo is a platform for learning and also for speaking other languages.
You can access Duolingo Language Learner by using their website or Duolingo app. the website and app are free to use; you do not need to buy or pay money before you can access the platform.
The platform began in the year 2009 in Pittsburgh and was found by Luis von Ahn and was a professor at Carnegie Mellon University and he is the CEO of the Duolingo platform.
Duolingo makes you know how to speak and learn about other languages. Whenever you want to travel to those countries you can easily speak and understand their languages.
Available Courses in Duolingo Language Learner
You can learn so many courses on Duolingo in different languages. Below I am going to list out the courses in different languages on Duolingo.
- Arabic: English, French, German, Swedish, and Spanish.
- Bengali: only in English.
- Chinese: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Korean.
- Czech: English.
- Dutch: English.
- French: English, Spanish, Italian, German, and Portuguese.
- German: English, Spanish, and French.
- Greek: English.
- Hindi: English.
- Hungarian: only in English.
- Indonesian: English.
- Italian: English, French, German, and Spanish.
- Japanese: English.
- Korean: English.
- Polish: English.
- Portuguese: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, and Esperanto.
- Punjabi: English.
- Romanian: English.
- Russian: German, French, Spanish, Swedish, and English.
- Spanish: Italian, Portuguese, German, Catalan, guarani, Esperanto, Russian, and English.
- Tagalog: English.
- Tamil: only find in English.
- Telugu: English.
- Thai: English.
- Turkish: Russian, French, English, and German.
- Ukrainian: English.
- Vietnamese: English.
These are courses that you can find on Duolingo in other languages.
How to Create a Duolingo Account?
- Open your web browser on your device.
- Visit Duolingo official website at www.duolingo.com.
- Then click on the get started button.
- Choose the language you want to learn.
- You will be directed to a page where you can sign up.
- Click on the create a profile button above.
- Enter your age, name, email, and password.
- And hit the create account button.
With this step, you can create your account and also learn other languages. you can also access the platform using your Facebook details or google account details by clicking on it. You can only use your Facebook or Google account only if you click the login button on the site home page.
Duolingo Log In
- Access your web browser as usual.
- Go to www.duolingo.com.
- Click the login button.
- Enter your account details.
- And click the login button.
These are the steps on how you can log in to your Duolingo account. the Duolingo platform also has a mobile app. and for you to download the app you have to follow some steps below.
- Go to your google play store on your android device.
- Click on the search bar and search for “Duolingo.”
- Then click the install button to install it on your device.
You can download the Duolingo app on your android device by following the steps above. And how you can access the app, open the app, and click get started.
Choose the language that you want to learn and click continue. You will ask the reason for learning the language, choose your reasons, and choose a path, if you already know little about that language before or not. Then you will be taken to the learning page.