Are you thinking about DuckDuckGo Browser? Most people are very well familiar with Google search engine, but there’s actually a very nice alternative that most people don’t really know about, which is the DuckDuckGo Browser search engine.
If you haven’t used this search engine, then this will probably be the first time you’re hearing about it. And we’ll be glad to introduce you to this wonderful search engine. In this article, we shall be discussing all there is to know about the DuckDuckGo Browser, what it is, and what you can do with it.
DuckDuckGo is typically an alternative search engine that prioritizes its users’ privacy and security on the web. The big difference between DuckDuckGo and other search engines is that while other search engines like Chrome, Bing, and Yahoo capture certain information about you when you make a search. Which can then be provided to advertisers or passed on to other websites. DuckDuckGo has a strict policy keeping users’ privacy details, cookies, and your device IP address.
Features of DuckDuckGo Browser
DuckDuckGo browser has grown a lot since its beginning as it now amasses search of up to 1.5 billion searches, which is still of course not a fair fight with Google where over 3.5 billion searches are made on a daily basis. Not withstanding, a lot of users still think the DuckDuckGo browser is feature-rich compared to the Google search engine. Some of the notable features include the following:
- DuckDuckGo does not use any personal information about you or your devices such as your current address, IP, or cookies; just make your search and leave no traces whatsoever on the web!
- DuckDuckGo delivers the same search results to all users; this way, users don’t have to worry about filter bubble effects that show up when Google customizes your search results based on past search history and references.
How to use Download Browser
Users can open the DuckDuckGoGo browser just the same way you’ll open any search engine on your device. DuckDuckGo is also available as a mobile app. You can Download DuckDuckGoGo on IOS and also download DuckDuckGoGo for Android to perform private searches on your smartphone.
How to use DuckDuckGo Browser to Perform a Search
You’ll find that the DuckDuckGo browser is quite similar to that of Google, with a single field to input your search. The search results are generated by algorithms that aggregate hundreds of sources. Which include Yahoo, Yandex, Bing, specialty services like Wolfram, Alpha, and of course, DuckDuckGo’s own web crawler.
You can use the menus located at the top of the search results to customize your search results. You could also find quick answer boxes at the top of the page similar to that of Google’s. And this is simply an information box that provides what DuckDuckGo suggests may be the best answer to your search query.
More Related Content:
- Duckduckgo – Duckduckgo Browser | Duckduckgo app download
- Duckduckgo Search Engine – Duckduckgo Application
- Google Chrome Download – Download and Install Google Chrome | Download Google Chrome Free
- Google Chrome – Download Chrome Today | Google Chrome Safe Mode
- Chrome Mobile View – Mobile View Switcher | How to view Mobile Version of…