Do you know how or where to Download Facebook Pixel Helper from? The Facebook pixel helper has now become a trending topic online as many businesses are utilizing this tool. The Facebook pixel helper is a tool integrated into a browser as an extension to examine the Facebook pixel attached to a website.
Unfortunately, Facebook has made only Google chrome browser the official browser to run this tool. Although you might have Mozilla Firefox using this tool it’s neither endorsed nor recommended by Facebook.
Download Facebook Pixel Helper
Since Google Chrome has a webstore where you can download the Facebook pixel helper, you don’t need to go searching for the tool on another website. Through the Google chrome webstore. You can download the pixel helper and get it installed automatically in your chrome browser with ease. Once installed, it is automatically made as an extension on the browser and displayed in the background so as to get easy notifications.
How to Download Facebook Pixel Helper via Google Chrome Browser
The Google Chrome browser which is being made the official and only recommended browser to utilize the Facebook pixel helper can get the tool right in its webstore. The Facebook pixel helper which is having about 2 million users is quite a great troubleshooting tool to use. You do not need to be a developer or have a little knowledge about developing to use this tool. So, follow this easy step to start:
- Open the Google Chrome Webstore via Google Chrome. Please note that it’s only the browser – chrome that is eligible to do this, so if you don’t have it, you can download and install it through your AppStore.
- Search for the keyword ‘Facebook pixel helper’ using the search bar at the top of the page
- The extension would appear with its full details, then click on the ‘add to chrome’ button
- A pop-up message would appear on your screen, click on ‘add extension’
Automatically, the Facebook pixel helper is already installed as the icon would be displayed on the address bar. You can confirm it by clicking on the icon which will display a pop-up screen that shows the availability of any Facebook pixel found on the page and errors found.
How to Uninstall the Facebook Pixel Helper
Although it is unlikely of the extension having issues, if you are finding a problem associated with the pixel helper, you can reach out to the Facebook help center. Notwithstanding, if you still wish to uninstall it, you just need to go through these steps below:
- On the address box of your Google Chrome browser, input chrome://extensions and it will take you to the list of extensions integrated into your browser.
- Among the list of extensions, you will see the Facebook pixel helper and below it, you see the option ‘remove’, click on it.
- A pop-up window will display to confirm if truly you want to remove the extension. On the pop-up window, tap the ‘remove’ option once more.
Now, you have successfully removed the Facebook pixel helper extension, but if you have a second thought on wanting to download it again, you could as well read on how to download the Facebook pixel helper above.