Donate with PayPal to make your personal fundraising go further. Make a donation to fundraisers with PayPal. If you have your personal fundraiser you can create a donate button that friends and family can use to donate to the cause. You can add a donate button to your site and anytime someone wants to make a donation the entire have to do is click on it and make a donation.
Donate with PayPal
Personal fundraising with PayPal is the fast and easy way to get everyone in your social network including friends, families, and coworkers to chip in to reach your donation target. Make giving easier with the PayPal donate button. Copy and paste a donate button on your personal fundraising website, email, or blog. All donations will go directly into your PayPal account for easy access and tracking. You can also accept credit card payments.
PayPal Donate Button
As a nonprofit organization, there are many reasons to choose PayPal as a payment processor. PayPal is a very well-recognized brand for nonprofits so it is widely trusted. PayPal offers one of the cheapest ways to take donations, charging charities than other alternatives. This means as a nonprofit you keep most of the donations you receive.
How to Create PayPal Donate Button
Here are the procedures to follow to create PayPal donate button.
- Visit the fundraising page https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/fundraising.
- Once the page appears click on learn about creating a donation button.
- On the pop-up page that appears click on create a button.
- On the create PayPal button page chose the button type called donations.
- Enter your organization name.
- You can customize the way the button looks to your site visitors.
- Choose the currency and complete all other options.
- In step 2 make sure to save the button at PayPal. This protects the button from fraudulent charges and saves the customized button for later use.
Follow the rest instructions and you have created a PayPal donate button for your website.
Benefits of Using PayPal Donation
Here are some benefits of using PayPal for donations.
- The organization can easily accept online donations including in-person donations.
- Express checkout allows the user to stay logged in to quickly complete their donations.
- Donors can give by credit or debit card even if they do not have a PayPal account.
- The PayPal giving fund can help organizations reach new donors on PayPal and other technology platforms. You will need to enroll to be eligible.
These are just a few benefits of using PayPal for your nonprofit.
How to Create a PayPal Account
To be able to use this amazing PayPal donate button you have to own a PayPal account. Creating a PayPal account you will be given the option of choosing a personal account or business account. it will take nothing less than minutes to get your account ready for use.
- Open the mobile app on your device or visit the website https://www.paypal.com/.
- Click on sign up for free or tap on sign up in the app.
- Enter a valid email address and create a super-strong password that you can easily remember.
- Fill out your personal details in the form and make sure they are your legal details.
- Enter your credit or debit card but you can skip if you do not have them with you.
- Enter your bank account information. You can skip it but you must add a bank account if you would want to withdraw funds.
- Also, you will be asked to apply for credit. You can skip this option but if you want to apply to make sure to read the terms.
Click on no thanks to skip the option and you will be taken to your account summary.