If Facebook automatically signs you up for dating is what brought up the question “Facebook Dating App Download Free”. The answer to this is no. Facebook does not automatically sign up for dating.
As a matter of fact, using the dating feature is purely a matter of choice. You can decide to make use of it or not.
Does Facebook Dating Automatically Sign You Up
One amazing thing about the dating feature is that Facebook users making use of the dating feature can stay secret. No other regular member of the Facebook platform who is not a user of the dating feature will know that you are making use of the dating feature.
Only members who are making use of the dating feature can know that you are making use of the dating feature.
Facebook Dating App Download Free
The Facebook dating app is the same as the official Facebook app. Here is how to download the updated version:
- Click open your app store. It could be the app store or Google Play.
- Use the search bar to search for the Facebook app
- Click on or “Get” or “Install” button depending on your device. If you have an old version of the app, the
Once the app has been updated, you are good to begin Facebook Dating.
How to Get Started with Facebook Dating
The steps below will guide you exactly on how to get started with Facebook Dating.
- Open the Facebook official app on your device
- On the sign in page, log in to your account or quickly create one
- Once you are signed in, tap on the menu icon. For iOS devices, the menu icon is located at the bottom right side of the screen while for android devices it is located at the top right side of the screen
- From the menu options, tap on the dating icon
- On the dating home, tap on the “Get Started” button and create your dating profile
Once your dating profile is completed, you would be taken to a page where potential matches will be displayed to you.