Ever since Disney plus was launch in the year 2019. Disney plus has happened to be one of the most popular streaming services, offering subscribers access to the media conglomerate’s entire back catalog, from Marvel movies to mickey mouse cartoons. Currently, Disney plus is now available on Roku, and if you happen to have a Roku stick, you are up for a new channel upgrade. If you are looking forward to other devices that you can access the Disney plus on, which includes Roku’s range of players.
This Guide would be giving you all the details that you need on accessing the Disney plus that is now available on Roku.
is Disney Plus now Available on Roku
ever since it was launched, Disney plus has been available on Roku, including on Roku Streaming Stick+, Roku Ultra, and Roku Premiere. Well, some other devices do not support Disney plus.
These are the available Roku devices that cannot access Disney plus:
- Roku Streaming Stick models 3400X and 3420X
- Roku LT model 2400X and 2450X
- Roku 2 HD models 3000X and 3050X
- Roku 2 XS model 3100X
- Roku HD model 2500X
In other to check the kind of Roku device that you have, first, go to its home screen and then choose settings>system>About. here, you will find the model number. If it is not one of the models above, then Disney plus would be supported.
How to Install Disney Plus on Roku
With just these few easy steps, you can choose to set up Disney Plus on Roku. After that follow the step-by-step guide below:
- First, click on the Home button on the Roku remote
- Select stream channels in other to open the channel store
- Click on the select search channels
- Start by typing Disney
- Once you see Disney in the search results, click it and then choose the add channel icon
- After that, select the installation, and choose it on the list of channels on your home screen
- If you are already in possession of a Disney plus account, you are required to enter all your credentials for the first time that you launch the app
- If not, you can choose to set up an account at this stage
- Then, it’s simply a case of choosing something that you want to watch and press play
Other Streaming services available on Roku
If you feel Disney plus is not good enough for you, you might want to look at other streaming services that Roku has to install for you. They include:
- Amazon Prime Video
- HBO Max
- Apple TV Plus
- BBC iPlayer
- Now TV
Using Roku stick grants you access to the following streaming services stated above.