Direct Auto Insurance is an insurance company that offers insurance coverage for high-risk drivers, drivers with poor credit, and newly licensed drivers. The Insurance coverage offered by the Direct Insurance company is very flexible and would be discussed in this article.
Direct Auto Insurance
This Direct Auto Insurance is a Subsidiary of Direct General Group headquartered in Nashville, TN. This Auto Insurance is popularly known for providing Insurance coverages with flexible payment plans and rates. Unlike other auto insurance companies, Direct allows customers to make their payments via text message, checks, or cash.
There are other Insurance coverages owned by this company. They include Motorcycle Insurance, Roadside Assistance, Emergency Protection Plan, Term Life Insurance, Medicare, Accident medical expenses, Health marketplace, and Renters Insurance. As you read on, you would learn more about the Insurance company and how to get a quote.
Direct Auto Insurance Quotes
The Direct Auto Insurance quote is a statement containing the estimate of how much you would pay for any of the insurance coverages you pick. This quote depends on the insurance coverage you picked and the details you filled in the form. The Quote is issued by Direct Insurance and you can get it online. The estimate of the premium given to customers is based on their insurance coverages. There are more than five insurance coverage options given by Direct Insurance. They include:
- Comprehensive and Collision. This insurance plan covers damages caused to your car if it is stolen or damaged in an event other than a collision. Also, this insurance plan covers repairs or replacement if your car is hit by a storm, an object, or a hit-and-run driver. This coverage option is ideal for drivers with leased or financed cars.
- Medical Payment. The Medical payment insurance coverage covers medical and funeral bills that occur during an auto accident.
- Liability Insurance covers injury and property damages due to accidents caused by you. This insurance coverage does not cover your loss and expenses.
- Personal Injury Protection. This insurance is only available in some states and it also covers medical and funeral bills that occur in an auto accident.
- Towing Auto Insurance coverage. This option of insurance coverage covers the expenses of towing your vehicle after an accident (This is if the car can’t be driven after the accident).
- Rental Reimbursement. This insurance coverage is for Drivers with rented cars. If the rented car can’t be driven after an accident, this coverage will take responsibility for the cost of the car.
Other Insurance coverages include the Uninsured Motorist and the accidental death Insurance coverage. All the insurance coverages come with affordable premiums and flexible payment options.
How to Get a Direct Auto Insurance Quote
You need a Direct Auto Insurance quote to help you estimate what you would be paying for any of the coverages listed above. You can get the quote online with the guide below:
- With your internet-connected device, go to directauto.com
- Enter your “ZIP Code” in the required field.
- Click on “Start Quote Now”.
- Indicate if you have car insurance and the number of vehicles you want to insure.
- Select how many drivers you want to insure and indicate if you are a “Home Owner”, “Married” “Paperless” and “Dynamic Drive User’ by ticking any of the boxes.
Follow the rest instructions on your screen to add your vehicle, and the drivers and get your quote. You can also get this quote by contacting the Direct Insurance customer service or by visiting any of the physical offices.
Direct Auto Insurance Customer Service
Another way you can get an auto insurance quote from the company is by contacting the customer service unit. This is a good option for you if you don’t want to get the quote online. You can contact the Direct Insurance customer service by visiting the Direct Insurance online page with the URL www.directauto.com The phone number for Direct Auto Insurance is located at the top right corner of the web page. You can dial this number to get a quote.
How to Locate Direct Auto Insurance Near me
If you wish to speak directly with a Direct Insurance representative before you get your quote, you can visit any of the physical offices. You can locate any of the physical offices online with the steps below:
- Visit the Direct Auto Insurance Company online page with the URL directauto.com
- Scroll down to “Find a Store” and enter your “ZIP code”.
- Click on “Find Store”.
- Go through the list of stores on the page.
You can also navigate through the map to get a more filtered search result. With this, you can visit the Insurance store and get your quote.
www.directauto.com is a website owned by the Direct Auto Insurance Company. This website allows customers to access their insurance policy, change their payment options, make payments, and get updates and other useful resources. As a first-timer, you can request a quote on this website and also register for an account. You would learn how to do this as you read on.
How to Register for an Account on www.directauto.com
To sign up for an account on the platform follow the steps below:
- Go to www.directauto.com with a device connected to the internet.
- Click on “Login” at the top right corner of your display screen.
- Navigate to “Register Now” at the bottom of the page and click on it.
- Enter your “Policy Number”, Birthday”, “Your Full Name”, and “Email address”.
- Create a “Username” and “Password” for your account and select a security question.
After this, go through the terms and conditions on the page and tick the box indicating that you agree. You can go ahead to submit the form after going through it.
How to Login to your Account on www.directauto.com
To access your account on the platform, follow the steps below:
- Visit the login page with the URL www.directauto.com
- On the login form, enter your “Username” and “Password”
- Click on the Login Button at the bottom of the page.
If you have forgotten your account Username or Password, you can click on “Forgot your Username or Password?” to recover any of them.
Direct Auto Insurance Payment
If you want to pay for your car insurance, you can do so online by simply logging in to your Direct Auto Insurance account. On your account dashboard, the payment option would be displayed and you can make the payment with your credit card, debit card, or electronic check. You can also make the payment by calling the customer service unit or physically with cash in any of the physical stores.
Direct Auto Insurance Payment Extension
The insurance coverages given by this insurance company are very flexible. This is because you can set the date for your monthly schedule and plan your payment schedule according to your budget and spending ability. With this, you can extend the payment date. Also, you can choose to pay in installments or in full. With Direct Auto insurance, you are in full control of your payment.
Is Direct Insurance a Good Car Insurance Company?
Direct insurance is a good insurance company. It attends to drivers who are labeled “high risk”. This includes teen drivers and drivers who are above 70. Due to its flexible payment option, it is ideal for drivers with poor credit.
Can I make a Partial Payment on my Direct Car Insurance?
Yes, you can. Direct Insurance lets you decide on your monthly payments. You can choose from the several installment plans offered by the company if you cannot make a one-time full payment. The more you pay upfront, the lower your monthly cost would be.
What is the Direct Auto Insurance Payment Number?
You can get the Phone number for Direct Insurance on the official website of the company. Visit the official website with the URL www.directauto.com and copy the number at the top of the web page. You can dial this number when you want to get an insurance quote or pay for your car insurance.