Do you want to delete your Facebook profile? You need to understand there is a difference between deleting and deactivating a Facebook account. The biggest difference between deactivating and deleting a Facebook account is that deactivating your Facebook account gives you the flexibility to return whenever you wish while deleting your account is a permanent action.
Most people do get confused when they come across the content of Facebook? Now we have one here delete Facebook profile. Do you know you can delete your Facebook profile without anyone questioning you or give you a query for it? Deleting the Facebook profile is also deleting your Facebook account.
Delete Facebook Profile
Delete Facebook profile is very easy to do but there are due processes you must take to achieving that. So whether you’re concerned about your online privacy or just want to disconnect from social media, there are two ways to get rid of a Facebook account: You can temporarily deactivate your account or choose to permanently delete it.
Deleting an account is a set stone. You will not be able to regain access once the account is deleted and everything associated with the user will be permanently removed. For this reason, Facebook delays deletion for a few days after the request is made, in case you change your mind.
It can take up to 90 days after your account is removed for all of your data stored in Facebook’s backup systems to be completely deleted.
Facebook Account Delete
Facebook account delete is very easy and simple to do. One thing you should know that once this is done. You can get that account back. Your friends can see and get any information about you on Facebook again.
But before you delete your Facebook account you have to download details of your Facebook account. Also, your Facebook profile, photos, posts, videos, and everything will be deleted permanently. Your Facebook messenger will also be no longer useful as well.
Delete Facebook Profile Picture
Deleting your Facebook profile picture is very simple to do. All you have to do is to follow the guidelines that I will be given below. But also know that it is not permanently done just like that of your Facebook account. When it is been deleted your friends can see your Facebook profile pictures. The following are the steps of deleting Facebook profile picture:
- Click on your profile picture in the top right of your Facebook.
- Tap on the photos, and then click Albums.
- The select the profile pictures album.
- Click the icon in the top right 0of the photo you want to delete.
- Select the delete photo.
- Click on Delete to button.
That’s how to delete the Facebook profile picture.
How to Delete Facebook Profile
The following are steps to deleting Facebook profile below:
- Go to your web browser and type www.facebook.com
- Open the Facebook app and tap on the menu at the top of the homepage.
- Scroll down and locate the settings button, then tap on it.
- Move to Facebook information and click on the “Account ownership and control”.
- Then click on the “Deactivation or Deletion”.
- Choose the “Delete account” and “continue to Account Deletion”.
- Scroll down and tap on “Delete Account”.
- Then input your Facebook password and click on “Continue”.
- Lastly, tap on “Delete Account”.