Have you ever had the thought of “how can I Delete My Facebook Account?” Well, there is no doubt there could be reasons for you to delete your account on this social platform. Lately, there have been a lot of scandals, relating to the issues of misinformation, privacy, and so many others.
All these have led to this social giant losing the trust of its users. However, we really do not know your reason for leaving. But, the fact you are reading this article certainly means you need to take steps to Delete Your Account.
Delete My Facebook Account
If you are one of the large population of people who are fed up with spending time on Facebook, then it is possible for you to leave. Just as much as the platform would hate to see you go, they have also made it easy for you to leave whenever you want to.
In the world today, there are so many social platforms that seem to be consuming your whole life. Whether you just don’t feel like it anymore or you don’t feel right with the addiction or whatsoever – it may just be time to pull out the plug from your online life and delete this account forever.
CHECKOUT >>> Facebook E.gg – Facebook Launches New App E.gg an Experimental Collage Making App
Delete Facebook Account Now
Now you may begin to ask you to Delete your Facebook Account, right? In simple and easy ways, you are able to do this. Whether you log in to your account using your computer system or mobile phone, you will find every step here.
There are two main ways of getting rid of your account. The first option is deactivating the account temporarily and the second is deleting the account permanently. However, this article will be directing you to the steps on how to Delete your Facebook Account. So, we will be going straight to getting rid of the account permanently.
Facebook Account Delete Permanently
Before going further to Delete your Facebook Account, there are things to take note of. Once you delete this account permanently, there is absolutely no way to recover the account.
Also, it takes up to 90 days for the account to be fully deleted, however, your information is not accessible during this period. Let’s check out a list of changes that take place when you Delete your account.
- You will not be able to reactivate or recover the account.
- Every content and post you’ve uploaded will be gone, except you download your data before deleting the account.
- Apps that use your account will no longer be accessible anymore.
- Certain details, such as messages will not be deleted, as you can still find them.
- No access to Messenger using that account.
These are the changes that take place once you delete an account. Let’s proceed further.
How to Delete Facebook Account 2020
In this part of our article, you will find every part of how you can delete an account using a computer or mobile phone. To delete your account, check the steps below;
How to Delete My Facebook Account on Phone
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap on the three horizontal lines at the top-right or bottom-right side of your news feed.
- From the list of options, select “Settings & Privacy”.
- Click on “Settings” to proceed further.
- Scroll down to tap on the “Account Ownership and Control” tab.
- Hit on the “Delete Account” option
This will take you further, as you confirm the process.
How to Delete My Facebook Account on Computer
- Visit the official Facebook website on https://facebook.com/
- Log into your account.
- At the upper-right side of your news feed, click on the downward-facing arrow.
- From the drop-down menu, select “Settings”.
- On the next page, click on “Notifications”.
- You will find a list of activities in the next section. Select any of these activities to turn the notification on or off.
That’s how it works!
CHECKOUT >>> Facebook Dating App Delete – Deactivate a Facebook Dating Account | Facebook Dating App Delete Profile