Delete Facebook profile is what we are dwelling on in this article. Most people do get confused when they come across the content of Facebook? Now we have one here delete Facebook profile.
Do you know you can delete your Facebook profile without anyone questioning you or give you a query for it? Deleting the Facebook profile is also deleting your Facebook account. Once you’ve deleted your Facebook profile you won’t be able to reactivate your account back.
You are no longer a user of Facebook messenger, you won’t be able to receive messages or send messages to your friend on Facebook and many others. There is more information’s to get from this content about delete Facebook profiles.
Delete Facebook Profile
Delete Facebook profile is very easy to do but there are due processes you must take to achieving that. However, there might be lots of reasons why you would want to delete your Facebook profile. But, I will advise you to think about it very well before proceeding to delete your Facebook account.
Facebook has been one of the platforms that have help lots of people in terms of business, marketing, and boosting their sales. So when you think about all these benefits. As such you have to think of the benefits that come when you are Facebook users before deleting your Facebook profile finally.
Facebook Account Delete
Facebook account delete is very easy and simple to do. One thing you should know that once this is done. You can get that account back. Your friends can see and get any information about you on Facebook again.
But before you delete your Facebook account you have to download details of your Facebook account. Also, your Facebook profile, photos, posts, videos, and everything will be deleted permanently. Your Facebook messenger will also be no longer useful as well.
Delete Facebook Profile Picture
Deleting your Facebook profile picture is very simple to do. All you have to do is to follow the guidelines that I will be given below. But also know that it is not permanently done just like that of your Facebook account. When it is been deleted your friends can see your Facebook profile pictures. The following are the steps of deleting Facebook profile picture:
- Click on your profile picture in the top right of your Facebook.
- Tap on the photos, and then click Albums.
- Then select the profile pictures album.
- Click the icon in the top right of the photo you want to delete.
- Select the delete photo.
- Click on Delete to button.
That’s how to delete the Facebook profile picture.
How to Delete Facebook Profile
The following are steps to deleting Facebook profile below:
- Go to your web browser and type www.facebook.com
- Open the Facebook app and tap on the menu at the top of the homepage.
- Scroll down and locate the settings button, then tap on it.
- Move to Facebook information and click on the “Account ownership and control”.
- Then click on the “Deactivation or Deletion”.
- Choose the “Delete account” and “continue to Account Deletion”.
- Scroll down and tap on “Delete Account”.
- Then input your Facebook password and click on “Continue”.
- Lastly, tap on “Delete Account”.
The above are steps to deleting the Facebook account.