Facebook is a well-known multimedia social website around the globe. For this common reason, Facebook is not only used to chat and relate with distant and dear friends but Facebook can also be used to post both videos and pictures to remind you of the good old times.
However, while posting your photos on Facebook you might accidentally post the wrong pictures, and deleting them all at once is a daunting task. You may be used to deleting your Facebook photos one by one, but learning how to delete all your Facebook photos at once can make your work easier and less stressful.
The moment you learn this process, you can successfully delete all your Facebook photos you have ever published on Facebook.
Delete All Your Facebook Photos
Now that we have gotten to the main course of action for the day, it is best I no longer waste your time and give you the direct steps on how to delete all your Facebook photos at once.
But before you proceed with this information, you must acknowledge that you should not embark on this process except that you really wish to delete all your Facebook photos. To successfully delete all your Facebook photos simply;
- Sign in to your Facebook account using the official Facebook sign-in page at www.facebook.com. In case you do not know how to sign in, you can sign in by providing your email address, username. Or phone number you used to open your account together with your Facebook account password.
- By default, you will be taken to your Facebook news feed. Now visit your Facebook timeline by clicking on your name with your profile picture by it.
- On your news feed, click on photos and you will see a list of all the photos you have on Facebook.
- On the photos webpage. Click on the pencil icon on one of the pictures you have uploaded. And click from the drop-down “move to another album”. Enter a name for the album and follow the onscreen instructions afterward.
- Now enter a name for the album and save it. Then move all your photos to this album. when that is done, simply delete the album and that is it.
If you already had a Facebook album for your photos, then there is no need to go through this process. You can easily delete all the albums to delete all the photos you have on Facebook. So you see, this is a less stressful and easy way.