We will be discussing in this article “Dating on Facebook Dating App on Desktop”. Today on the internet, there are so many dating apps, some can be accessed through the mobile device while others through the desktop. So many questions have been asked concerning the FB dating app. Users want to know if it is available on a desktop. But soon we are going to find out if Dating on Facebook Dating App on Desktop is possible.
Dating on Facebook Dating App on Desktop
If you are among those who intend to find out if the FB dating app is available on desktop, then this is the right article to read because you are going to get the answer to need if you stay on this article. Dating on Facebook Dating App on Desktop is not yet possible, because FB has not yet launched the desktop version of the dating app.
Well, this does not imply that FB dating is not accessible. It is very much accessible to FB users who are interested in engaging the platform, they can access the FB dating app from their mobile device. All they need to do is to activate FB dating on the FB app, and then move ahead to create a separate dating profile from their main FB profile.
Other singles who do not have the FB app and an active FB account but desire to engage the FB dating platform to change their relationship status will have to first download the FB main app to their mobile device then create a FB account. After that, they can then activate FB dating and then create their dating profile.
Facebook Dating App
The FB dating app does not exist alone, it coexists with the main FB app. It is not a separate app on its own, rather it is built into the main FB app. The dating app is available to as many that want to engage it. But the first one needs to know that this app is not yet available in all countries. FB Inc has not yet launched its dating app In all countries. It is only available in some countries.
Also, this dating app is not for singles who are not up to 18 years of age. So if you are 18 and above, you can use the app to find your special one. When FB wants to match you with others, it will match you based on your preferences and things that catch your interest. Also, your conversations on the dating app are kept separate from your FB messenger conversation, so you have got nothing to worry about.
Dating in Facebook
Learning to use the Facebook dating feature is not a big deal and it is very simple to learn. These few tips below will enable you to use the FB dating app.
- Tap on the heart on the user’s profile so as to let them know you like them, or you can as well tap the x to pass. If they like you back, you can then start a conversation.
- When someone likes your profile, you will receive a notification. Click on the heart on their profile to like them back so that you can send them a direct message.
- You can also view your matches and conversations by clicking on matches at the top of the app.
- Then you can scroll down the button of your profile and tap answer a question to answer random questions that will only Facebook to improve your match suggestions.
- You can also add photos and share your Instagram posts at the bottom of your profile page.
These steps will enable you to engage the FB dating app.