Create Facebook Emoji – Wanting to create your own Facebook Emoji? Say goodbye to the days of only being able to express your emotions through the generic sad, happy, angry, or thumbs-up emojis on Facebook. Similar to Snapchat’s Bitmoji, the feature allows Facebook users to create a cartoon avatar of themselves.
They can use the avatar in comments, Facebook stories, and messenger. “So much of our interactions these days are taking place online, which is why it’s more important than ever to be able to express yourself personally on Facebook,” Fidji Simo, the head of Facebook’s app, said in a post.
Create Facebook Emoji
With the Facebook avatar, you have access to eighteen customizable categories for your character, including hair, clothing, facial features, etc. There’s no option to scan in a real image and have the system come back with an approximation of you as yet, though that is another feature Facebook is developing.
Facebook is also working on totally realistic – and kind of’ creepy – avatars for VR. Amazing right? Also, it can use for stickers on Facebook, and also you can use it to do your profile picture on Facebook. What makes it amazing is that you can still make use of it on other social media platforms, wow what an amazing feature.
Why Can’t I get Facebook Avatar?
Check if you are using the latest version of the Facebook app. Click the Facebook icon at the bottom of your screen, then scroll down and select “See More,” then click on “Avatars,” click on “Next,” then on “Get started.” One Reedit user said to make sure your location is turned on on Facebook.
Why Can’t I Make a Facebook Avatar 2021?
Before you start making Facebook Avatar, make sure you have the latest version of the Facebook App on your mobile. Many times, the option of creating an avatar is not available or not working if you are using an older version of the app. Also, make sure you are NOT using the Facebook Lite App as it does not show this option.
How to Make Your Own Emoji on Facebook?
Now if you want to create an avatar on Facebook, it is very easy and you can read and follow all the steps below for assistance:
- Well, you should open the Facebook app on your phone.
- Now click on the ‘More’ button which appears on the right corner of your screen. That appears like (three lines vertically).
- Then scroll down and tap on “See more”.
- Make sure to select the “Avatars” option.
- Then tap Next to Get Started.
- Also, select your preferred skin tone and tap on Next.
- Then choose a hairstyle for your avatar. You can select Short, Medium or Long and the color for your hairstyle.
- Now select your avatar’s face shape, complexion, and face lines.
- Also, select an eye shape and color for your avatar.
- In the next step, you should select the eyebrow shape and color.
- Also, you can add glasses for your avatar.
- Then customize the nose and mouth.
- You can select the beards and color of the facial hair.
- Then choose a body shape.
- Also, choose your avatar’s outfit.
- Finally, tap on Next and then “Done”.
Now once you have created the avatar in your Facebook app, you will be able to use your avatar on your desktop, laptop, iPad, or tablet.