Imagine having an avatar that can be used for everything, if you want your avatar to be active online then you should Create Avatar on Facebook. The Avatar feature is amazing and many users online now are talking all about the feature.
Now I am going to show you how one can easily create an avatar on Facebook. But you will need to keep on reading and read this article step by step, don’t skip anything, everything is important.
Create Avatar on Facebook
The Avatar feature is one that allows you to create a cartoon look-alike version of yourself online. And this avatar feature can be used to express how you feel about a post or comment on Facebook.
You can also use it as stickers too, you can use it to express smile, sadness, anger, love, like, and many more. You can even use the avatar feature on other social media platforms too. But can you download the Facebook avatar app?
The Facebook avatar app cannot be downloaded, because it is not a standalone app, it can be accessed through the Facebook app. If you don’t have the Facebook app, then you cannot make use of the avatar service.
Also, when downloading the Facebook app make sure it is the updated version of the app so that you can access the avatar feature.
Create Avatar Facebook
The Facebook avatar is not available in every country, only some countries can have access to the service or feature. But if you want to know if your country is among them then I will tell you how to know that Facebook avatar is available.
When you open your Facebook app, click the menu icon then click the “See More” option and you will see “Avatars”. Once you click it, you will be directed to where you can create a Facebook avatar.
How to Make Avatar on Facebook
To create an avatar is not that hard; you just need to know the steps or guidelines on how to. If you want to create one then read and follow the steps below:
- First, open the Facebook app on your phone.
- Then click on the ‘More’ button which appears on the right corner of your screen. That appears like (three lines vertically).
- Now scroll down and tap on See More.
- Also, then select Avatars.
- Then tap Next to Get Started.
- Now select your preferred skin tone and tap on Next.
- Also, then choose a hairstyle for your avatar. You can select Short, Medium Or Long and the color for your hairstyle.
- The next thing, select your avatar’s face shape, complexion, and face lines.
- Also, select an eye shape and color for your avatar.
- The next step, you should select the eyebrow shape and color.
- Also, you can add glasses for your avatar.
- Then customize the nose and mouth.
- You can select the beards and color of the facial hair.
- Then choose a body shape.
- Also, choose your avatar’s outfit.
- Finally, tap on Next and then Done.
Please note that you can also access the avatar creator from someone else’s avatar shared across Facebook.