Having an Email address is an essential part of creating an online account (Create a Gmail Account) in virtually anything that has to do with the internet. This is because your email address is what is being stored up in the database of the site so that you can carry on with your activities wherever you left, even on different devices, and in this article, we will be discussing how to create a Gmail Account and why we need one.
Gmail, owned by Google is considered the most used email service all over the world today, and this can be attributed to the ease of using the service, the feature of the service, and it is very easy to create a Gmail account if you don’t have one, provided you have an internet connection, setting up a Gmail account wouldn’t take you up to 2 minutes, as we will be seeing shortly.
How to Create Gmail Account
To create a Gmail account, you first need to create a google account, so you’ll be directed to the Google account sign-up page where you’ll be required to set up your account, and the step is as follows:
- Log on to gmail.com
- Click on create an account. A sign-up form appears in which you will be required to enter the required information.
- Enter your phone number to verify your account. Google uses a two-step authentication message for your account security.
- Google will send you a text message, or call, based on your choice. Enter the code you receive in the field required to complete the verification process.
- Next, you will see a form where you will be required to enter some of your personal details such as your birthday, name, country, etc.
Once you’re done with these steps, your account will be created, and it is recommended that you use a strong password that will be difficult for someone to guess.
Do I Need a Google Account
Well, that depends on if you’re the internet kind of person, a lot of web services are tied to having a Google account, say, you want to become a blogger, an Ad marketer, as a matter of fact, most digital entrepreneurs you’ll find out there need a Google account for the basis of their services. Not that it is compulsory, but it is very necessary and makes the workflow easy for them.
Features of Google Account
Your Gmail is the access you need to explore many other free features of Google such as Google Drive, Google Play Music, Hangouts, Google Contacts, Google Maps, Google Calendar, and many other services you can get from Google, which we, at one point or the other will be relying on.
Create Gmail Account | Gmail sign-in
You can sign-in to any Google-related services using your Gmail account from any device, although, some security measures are put in place to ensure you are the one attempting to sign in, and the steps are pretty the same all through when signing in to Gmail:
- Enter you Gmail address in the field provided (@gmail.com)
- Enter your password and click on Login
And there you have it, you will then be logged in to whatsoever account tied to your Gmail for you to be able to access.
- Google One Benefits – Google One Plans | Google One Pricing
- Gmail Sign Up in New Account – Gmail Account Free – Gmail Login Screen
- Gmail New Account – Make a Gmail New Account – Sign in to Gmail
- Grow With Google Project Management: Some Newly Added Google Career Certificates Programs
- Gmail Email New Account – Gmail App Install – Gmail Sign Up
- Yahoo Login – Yahoo Mail Sign Up | Yahoo Mail Login