Coursera one of the leading online learning platforms has partnered with Google to Bring you the Google Data Analytics certificate. Get Professional training designed by Google and have the opportunity in other to connect with top employers. There are 337,400 U.S. job openings in data analytics with a $67,900 average entry-Level Salary.
Data analytics is the collection, transformation, and organization of data in order to attract conclusions, make predictions, and drive informed decision-making. Over 8 courses, in-demand skills that would get you set for an entry-level job. you’ll learn from Google employees whose foundations in data analytics would stand in as a launchpad for their own careers. Just under 10 hours per week, you would be completing the certificate in less than 6 months.
You’ll get yourself ready for Jobs that include junior associate data analyst, database administrator, and more. After completing the certificate, you can apply directly for jobs with Google and over 130 U.S employers of which Walmart Astreya and Best buy are included. Skills you’ll gain will include Data cleaning, problem-solving, critical thinking, data ethics, and data visualization.
What Students Acquire from Google Data Analytics Certificate
- You would acquire an understanding of the practices and available processes that you would be used by a junior in other to associate data analysts in their day-to-day job.
- Acquire key analytical skills (data cleaning, analysis, and visualization)
- Gain an understanding of how to clean and further organize data for analysis, and finish the analysis and the calculations by making use of the spreadsheets, SQL and R programming
- Acquire knowledge on how to visualize and present data findings in dashboards, presentations, and visualizations that are commonly used in the platform.
Skills to Acquire from Coursera Google Data Analytics Certificate
You would acquire the following skills after your Six months of training:
- Data Cleansing
- Data Analysis
- Problem Solving
- Data Collection
- Data Ethics
- Data Visualization (DataViz)
- Sample Size Determination
Applied Learning Project
This program would include over 180 hours of instruction and lots and lots of hundreds of practice-based assessments, which will help you simulate real-world data analytics scenarios that is very critical for success in the workplace. The content is highly interactive and is exclusively developed by Google employees with over decades of experience in data analytics. Via several mixes of videos, assessments, and hands-on labs, you would be introduced to analysis tools and platforms and key analytical skills that are required for an entry-level job.
Skills you would acquire include: Data cleaning, problem-solving, critical thinking, data ethics, and data visualization.
Platforms and tools that you would learn include: Presentations, Spreadsheets, SQL, Tableau, and R Programming
Details of the program
- Shareable Certificate
Earn a Certificate upon completion
- 100% online courses
Start instantly and learn at your own schedule.
- Flexible Schedule
Set and maintain flexible deadlines.
- Beginner Level
No degree or prior experience required
- Approximately 6 months to complete
Suggested pace of 10 hours/week
More Related Content
- Google IT Support Certificates – Getting Started With Google IT Support Certificate
- Google IT Support Professional Certificate Cost – Google IT Support Certificates Level
- Google IT Support Professional Certificate Jobs – Job Positions to Apply for with Google…
- Google Calendar – Adding Events to Google Calendar – Sharing Google Calendars
- Google Pixel 6 – Google Pixel 6 Pre-Order Information