Cook Out is a privately owned American fast-food restaurant chain operating in the southeastern part of the United States. This article will provide you with information about this popular restaurant, from its menu to its online platform.
Morris Reaves founded the restaurant in 1989. It began operation with just one store in Greensboro, North Carolina. Later, over 50 more locations opened in North Carolina and expanded outside of the state. Today, the restaurant has over 300 locations spread across ten states in the U.S. The restaurant specializes in the sale of hamburgers, North Carolina pork barbecues, and milkshakes.
Cook Out restaurant provides services to their customers mainly through two drive-thru lanes and a walk-up window, but they don’t have indoor seating. However, most of their nearby restaurants have an indoor dining room and counter service just like a traditional fast-food restaurant. Most locations still only have drive-thrus and walk-up services.
The restaurant has over 13,000 employees, and they make $125 million in revenue per year. Let’s take a look at their online platform.
Cook Out Website
Cook Out has an official website at www.cookout.com. On the online platform, you can view the menu of the restaurant, read about the company history, find Cook Out restaurants’ locations, and even check out their employment opportunities. The website also provides up-to-date news concerning the company.
You can also find links to Cook Out’s social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Also, you can send feedback to the company in case you have any issues or complaints about their services by using the platform.
Cook Out Near Me
Cook-out restaurant locations are spread across some parts of the United States; there can be one near you. You can find a Cook Out restaurant near you by making use of their online platform to find their restaurant locations. The steps below will show you how to find their restaurant near you.
- Make sure your device is connected to the internet.
- Launch any web browser.
- Navigate to the homepage of the Cook Out website at cookout.com.
- Once the homepage opens, locate and click on the “Find A Cook Out” button.
- On the next page, there are two options to find their location: you can either “Search by closet” or “Search by state.”
- For the search by closet option, enter your location.
- Enter the radius you want to search within.
- Click on the “search” button.
- If you want to search based on your state, click the “Search By State” button.
- Click on the drop-down menu and select your state.
- Click on the search button.
If you use any of the options to find their locations, you will get the result that their locations are situated in your state or near you.
Cook Out Menu
The Cook Out menu features grilled hamburgers and cheeseburgers, chicken sandwiches, hot dogs, quesadillas, and a North Carolina barbecue. Also, they have the famous Cook Out tray, which features dishes, sides, a milkshake, or a drink.
Cook Out also has another special menu that features more than 40 flavours of milkshakes. A particular drink called Cheerwine, a local North Carolina cherry soda that is usually only served in North Carolina and surrounding states is also featured on their menu. You can view their menu online at www.cookout.com/menu.
Cook Out Customer Service
Cook Out has a customer service section on their online platform, which you can use to contact them if you have any issues or complaints about their services. You can follow the steps below to access their customer service on their website:
- With your device connected to the internet, open a browser.
- Navigate to the Cook Out website, cookout.com, on your device.
- On the homepage, click on the “Contact Us” option on the navigation bar.
- You will be required to fill out a feedback form.
- Enter your first name, last name, email, phone, and comments, including the location you visited.
- Check the “I’m not a robot” box.
- Click on the “Send” button.
Once you have done that, a page will display confirming you have sent feedback, and they will get in touch with you shortly. You can also find a phone number to speak to their customer service representative on that page.
Cook Out Hours
Cook-out restaurants are typically open from 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday and from 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Friday. On weekends, their stores are open from 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Saturday and from 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on Sunday.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Is Cook Out So Popular?
Cook Out is popular because items on their menu are relatively low-priced. For $6.79, you can get a Cook Out tray with a burger or chicken sandwich, two sides, and a drink.
Is Cook Out Privately Owned?
Yes, Cook Out is privately owned. It was founded in 1989 by Morris Reaves, who is still the current owner, and his son Jeremy Reaves serves as the CEO.
How Many Cook Out Locations are there in the United States?
In the United States, there are approximately 300 Cook Out locations. North Carolina has the most Cook Out locations, with 129, accounting for approximately 39% of all Cook Out locations in the United States.
Does Cook Out Accept Apple Pay as a Payment Method?
Yes, in 2020, Cook Out began accepting Apple Pay as a payment method.
CHECK THIS OUT
- Wayfair Credit Card Login – How to Register for Your Card Online at www.wayfair.com
- B&H Login – Start Your Card Application Process at www.bhphotovideo.com
- Landstar Load Board Login – How to Login to your Account @ landstaronline.com
- Chase Freedom Unlimited – How to Login to Your Account at creditcards.chase.com