Begin your journey for an undergraduate study in the United States with the Clark Global Scholarship Program.
Application for the Clark Global Scholarship 2022 is currently open. In this post, We are going to explain in detail the Clark University scholarship, the scholarship coverage and guidelines on how to apply for the Clark Global Scholarship.
About the Clark Global Scholarship Program
Clark University offers an amazing opportunity for students all over the world to apply for its Global Scholarships 2022/2023. The Clark Global Scholarship is a fully funded study opportunity for Undergraduate international students around the globe.
Recipients of this scholarship will be paid the sum of $15,000 to $25,000 per year for a period of 4 years, contingent upon meeting academic standards for renewal.
Brief History of Clark University
Clark University is a well-known University in the U.S. The institution was established in the year 1887 as the first all-graduate institution in the country.
The University is committed to a meaningful education that leads to positive change for its community and the world at large.
Summary of Clark Global Scholarship 2022
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Clark University
- Study in: Massachusetts, USA
- Courses Offered: Bachelor’s Programs offered at the University
- Duration of Program: 4 years
- Application: November 15, 2022 / January 1, 2022
Clark Global Scholarship Coverage
The Clark Global Scholarship Program will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Upon selection for the Clark Global Scholars Program, the recipient will receive a scholarship of $15,000 to $25,000 per year for 4 years, contingent upon meeting academic standards for renewal.
- A student is maybe eligible for an additional $5,000 If his/her financial need is greater than the amount of the Global Scholars award.
Requirements for Clark Global Scholarship Program 2022
In other to be considered for Clark Global Scholarship Program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must meet the required Language (English)
- Eligible Countries: Countries of the world
- Only first-year applicants are eligible. That is, not a transfer student who has attended school overseas for at least four years.
- Clark University will consider international citizens attending school in the United States.
- Applicants must have shown traits of being able to provide leadership in their community and the world and commit to making a difference.
- Good academic results and other activities are criteria that must be met
- An Applicant’s chance of gaining the scholarship depends on academic achievement and not based on family need
- Although international students who may qualify for scholarships are still expected to demonstrate the ability to cover a significant percentage of the cost of their education. Example students who wish to be considered for the Presidential LEEP Scholarship or the Global Scholars Program.
How to Apply for Clark Global Scholarship Program 2022 in the USA
Kindly follow the instructions below to apply for Clark Global Scholarship Program:
- Create an account
- Click the link below to create an account: https://account.collegeboard.org/login/login?DURL=https://cbsso.collegeboard.org:443/as/2mcqJ/resume/as/authorization.ping&appId=7
- After that, proceed to complete the College Scholarship Service (CSS)/Financial Aid PROFILE form at: https://cssprofile.collegeboard.org/
- Ensure that you complete and submit the CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE by your deadline date to avoid late submission which attracts disapproval
- Once that is done, detailed information will be sent to you including the topic of the short essay — on how to apply for the scholarship.
- Use 3279 for the Clark CSS Code.
You can find out more about Clark Global Scholarship Program by visiting the official website:https://www.clarku.edu/offices/financial-aid/prospective-students/international-students/first-year-scholarships/
Best of luck!