Do you want to Check Out the New Facebook Avatar? Time and again, the social media giant comes up with apps that with fun and interesting things to keep their users engaged with among them is the new Facebook avatar. Amidst the tension of the lockdown, more and more people are spending their time on social media to keep in touch with their family and friends.
It was recent, that Facebook dimmed its fit to launch a new feature where the users can create their lookalikes, called Facebook Avatar. These Avatars enable you to share a range of emotions and expressions via a digital persona that’s uniquely representative of yourself.
And there are different ways you can use your avatar which include in the comments, Stories, Messenger, and soon text posts with backgrounds, too.
Check Out the New Facebook Avatar
You must have probably come across or heard about these facebook avatars that look similar to Bitmoji or Memoji avatars all over your Facebook feed. Worry not if you can’t figure out how to acquire your own. The process isn’t very hard, once you get to know what to look for; setting up your avatar is way too easy. You can use it to customize your avatar’s skin tone, face shape, hairdo, facial characteristics, body shape, and many more including your apparel.
How Do I Access My Avatar on Facebook
To make use of the Facebook Avatar on your Facebook app, simply tap on the smiley face icon in any text field then select the avatar from your sticker section
Does Everyone Get a Facebook Avatar?
According to what was said by Fidji Simo, who is the head of the Facebook app everyone should be able to access the avatars on Facebook. To access the feature, people should click on the three horizontal bars in the top right of their phone screen before selecting “see more”. It will open the Avatar creator.”
Why Won’t My Facebook Let Me Make an Avatar?
Make sure you have updated your Facebook App to the most recent version of it. Tap on the big, blue Facebook icon at the bottom of your phone screen. Next, scroll down and select “See More.” Then, click on “Avatars,” click on “Next” and then “Get started.” “Turn on your location for Facebook.
How to Make the Facebook Avatar
Creating an avatar on Facebook is very easy and not difficult the way you think it is. Now you just have to follow the steps below:
- Well, you should open the Facebook app on your phone.
- Now click on the ‘More’ button which appears on the right corner of your screen. That appears like (three lines vertically).
- Then scroll down and tap on “See more”.
- Make sure to select the “Avatars” option.
- Then tap Next to Get Started.
- Also, select your preferred skin tone and tap on Next.
- Then choose a hairstyle for your avatar. You can select Short, Medium, Or Long and the color for your hairstyle.
- Now select your avatar’s face shape, complexion, and face lines.
- Also, select an eye shape and color for your avatar.
- In the next step, you should select the eyebrow shape and color.
- Also, you can add glasses for your avatar.
- Then customize the nose and mouth.
- You can select the beards and color of the facial hair.
- Then choose a body shape.
- Also, choose your avatar’s outfit.
- Finally, tap on Next and then “Done”.
Now once you have created the avatar in your Facebook app, you will be able to use your avatar on your desktop, laptop, iPad, or other tablets.