Canada Visa Application comes with a little process to follow and the amazing part is that you will gain full approval when you have all the needed requirements and state your application to the relevant authority. Canada visa application is the first process required for all aspiring applicate who want to travel to Canada. To know more about the application process, you have to keep reading.
Canada Visa Application
Canada is a highly developed country that is filled with a lot of job opportunities of good-paying standard. Little wonder how many foreigners travel there to find jobs on a daily basis. Notwithstanding, all immigrants are authorized to make a visa application and approval before they can be given access to the country. Outside traveling to Canada in search of green pasture, you can also travel to the country as a visitor on vacation. All applications can be done offline and online using the visa Canada official website.
Canada Visa Application Online
Are you interested in applying for a Canada visa which is also referred to as a visit Canada visa application? Well, apply to travel, study, work or immigrate to Canada, apply for citizenship, a permanent resident card or refugee protection. Do you want to know how processible it is to apply online? Then, use the steps below and start your online application for a Canada visa.
- To apply for a visa, you will have to visit Canada’s official website at this link.
- Find out If you are qualified to apply for a visa on its website.
- When you are sure you are qualified, you will have to get a document that shows you have met all the requirements to qualify for a Canada visa application.
- Create an account on the website.
- Upload your document after creating the account.
- Upload your photograph and add your fingerprint to the biometric space provided.
Follow all other instructions given to you while making the application and wait for a response from the Canada visa head center.
Canada Visa Application Login
Just like we stated before, you have to sign up for an account before you apply for a Canada visa. However, when you are done applying, you will have to log on to your account to check if your application has been approved, and to achieve this aim, you will have to follow the steps below
- Open the website on your web browser or you can click on This Link.
- Fill out the given form with your “email” and “password”.
- Tap on the “login” button that is below the form given.
Follow all other instructions on the website to complete the process on the site.
Canada Visa Application Center
The Canadian visa office is regarded as Canadian embassy where a visa is approved and given to all qualified applicate. While trying to apply for a visa offline, you will have to visit the Canada immigration visa center and take a Canada visitor visa application form. Fill out the form, tender all needed documents requested by the officials and wait for the approval.
Canada Visa Application Requirement
Are you planning on applying for a Canada visa? Well, it is a welcome idea, notwithstanding, you will have to put in place all needed requirements that we are demanded by the Canadian immigration official at the Canadian embassies. However, this document includes documents that will be presented in the course of making the application. Below is the list of documents you need to present when applying for a Canada visa
- Your passport.
- Proof of being in good health through a medical exam.
- Photographs in accordance with the photo requirements for a Canada visa.
- Statement of evidence showing your clean criminal record.
- Proof of paid Canada visa fees.
- Submission of appropriate Canada visa application form.
- Identity of civil status documents.
- Proofs of financial means.
- A cover letter that explains the purpose of your travel to Canada.
- Proof that you will return to your country once your visa expires.
- Letter of support/ invitation to Canada.
The above is a document needed for all who want to apply for a Canada visa. However, this requirement is not applicable to minors who are below 18 years of age. Only adults can primarily apply for a visa alone. Hence, in the case of minors is not the same.
Canada Visa Application Requirement for Minors
All individuals who are below the age of 18 are regarded as minors, hence, are not allowed to apply for a Canada visa alone. However, when coming to make an application, they will have to come with their parent and with the following document
- Copy of their birth certificate.
- If the child is traveling alone, the child will have to provide his or her “letter of authorization for the travel, signed by both parents or legal guardians. This letter must be in English or France, it should include the parents/legal guardians’ address, phone, and the name, address and phone of the person the child is going to stay within Canada.
- Letter of custody.
- Proof of financial means.
- Appropriate Canada visa application form.
- Proof of paid Canada visa fee.
- Identity and civil status documents.
- Letter of support and invitation to Canada.
- A cover letter that explains the purpose of your travelling to Canada.
- A medical report which shows you are in good health.
- Proof of clean criminal record.
- Photographs in accordance with the photo requirements for a Canada visa.
These are all needed requirements the minor will have to provide as he or she makes a Canada visa application.
Canada Application Status
You may be wondering what Canada’s application status is and what it is all about? Well, to those who have applied for a Canada visa before, this would not be new to them. However, if you have not applied for a Canada visa before, the application status is a document that contains a pin that can either be accessed online or as a hard copy.
With your application status, you can apply for a prolonged stay when your visa has already been approved as a temporary resident and you can apply for a green card with it also.
Frequently Ask Question
There are certain questions that need to be considered as you try to apply for a Canada visa card. Most of these questions and their answers will help all aspiring applying Canadian visa to know the steps to take when applying. This question includes how long is Canada visa valid for? How long is the Canada visa process? How do I know my Canada visa has been approved? What is the type of work visa in Canada?
What is the Type of Work visa in Canada?
Are you having an interest in travelling and that country is Canada? You should know about Canadian work visas and other Canadian visas available.
- Working holiday visa.
- Post graduate work permit.
- Get a temporary joy offer a Canadian company visa.
- Temporary foreign worker program.
- Open work permit.
These and many more are available visas offered by the Canada visa center.
How to know my Canada Visa has been approved?
When you apply for a visa through the post, then you need to keep checking your application status until your passport comes back to you. Once your passport comes back to you then, you can check inside, to see if you will notice an approved stamp. When you notice the approval stamp, that means your application has been approved.
How Long is Canada Visa Process?
The Canadian visa process takes between two to four weeks or even longer. Your Canadian visa begins processed only after the Canadian authorities have received your complete application. However, if the authority needs you to bring additional documents, then the processing time will be delayed.
How Long is Canada Visa Valid For?
The Canada visa is programmed to be valid for up to 10 years or one month before your passport expires. Your passport is, however, the brain box of your visa. The day your passport expires, your visa will no longer be useful.
Who is Eligible to Travel to Canada?
A Canadian citizen (including dual citizens), a permanent resident of Canada, a person registered under the Indian Act, a protected person who is regarded as a refugee (refugee status), or a foreigner who is of good reputation.
How to know if my Visa is Approved?
To know if your visa has been approved, you will have to visit the website of the country you want to visit. Find the option of tracking the visa application status. Enter the acknowledgment number or password number and the date of birth. After that enter the captcha code and click submit. Then, follow all the instructions on the website to complete the process.
How Much is Canada Visa Fee?
Canada visa cost $100 per person. Visitor or super visa for single or multiple entries to Canada cost $100 per person. Furthermore, a visitor visa for single or multiple entries to Canada for a family of 5 or more is $500, and extending a visitor visa cost $100 per person.
Can I get a Job in Canada on a Visit Visa?
No. A visitor visa does not allow visitors to work in Canada. However, if you want to work in Canada, you will have to apply for a Canada work permit visa.
Do I Need a Covid Test to Enter Canada?
Yes. Foreign nationals without a valid negative per entry COVID-19 test result proof of a previous positive molecular test result, or who have symptoms of CPVID-19will be denied entry into Canada.
Who can Sponsor me in Canada?
There are certain categories of individuals who are by law allowed to sponsor people to Canada. These certain people include
- The sponsored spouse, common-law partner, or conjugal partner.
- The sponsor’s grandmother or grandfather.
- Sponsors mother or father.
- A dependent child of the sponsor.