Welcome readers, today I will share with you all about the Black Friday Cover Photos for Facebook. This might sound somehow, or strange because it has never been heard before. But I am going to explain all about it, and how you can even make use of it.
What makes the Facebook cover photo connected to Black Friday? I will explain why they are connected.
Black Friday Cover Photos for Facebook
Black Friday is a day when people get to buy items or products that are expensive at a cheaper price or with lots of discounts. But it seems not everyone has even heard of Black Friday, not to talk of the date, this is where the Facebook Cover photos come in.
Everyone knows what a Facebook cover is, is the bigger image above your profile picture and it is the first image for users to see before your profile picture. In other words, the Facebook Cover photo can serve as an information giver.
Black Friday Images
Sometimes I have often wondered why Facebook Changed the timeline and then put so much emphasis on the Facebook cover photo. They even gave it a huge space and placed it on top of the page. Well, the answer is Visual Communication is the best communication.
Now Facebook understood that people process visual information quicker and better that is why they built the layout of the page having the cover image on top of their mind.
Download Facebook Black Friday Cover Photos
Now you can easily download any Black Friday photos of your choice from Google, but that might be stressful. There are sites where you can get amazing Black Friday photos that you can upload.
You can visit https://pixabay.com/, and then search for Black Friday to get or download good Black Friday Photos. There is also a website where you can customize your own Black Friday photos to upload too.
Upload Black Friday Cover Photos on Facebook
Now if you want to upload your Black Friday cover photos then you will have to know the steps on how to do so. Here are the guidelines to follow below:
- Go to the Facebook website or app.
- Then log in to your Facebook account.
- Now go to your Facebook profile page and click the cover photo icon at the top of your profile picture, which is a small camera icon.
- Then options will display, you can decide to create a collage of photos of Black Friday or just select one.
- Now select your Black Friday image you want to upload, after that add a caption to it. You can use CAPS for the “Black Friday” to make it look nice and attractive.
- Once you are done then click save or upload.
You have finally uploaded a Black Friday Photo as your Facebook Cover Photo.