Ready to get on your Black Friday and Cyber Monday Facebook Setup? Then this is for you. You shouldn’t miss out on the Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals. Facebook users can as well get some of the event’s best deals advertised on Facebook.
To this event, both shoppers and business owners can benefit, as shoppers can buy discounted deals while business owners advertise theirs. But there are processes to follow to get those deals displayed on your timeline. Read more on this article to be prepared for the event hunt.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday Facebook Setup
Black Friday and Cyber Monday (BFCM) begin the start of the busiest season in retail: in 2017, shoppers spent $19.62 billion online over the vacation weekend alone.
But as every brand goes all out with massive markdowns, making your site stick out is often tricky. And if you are doing attract relevant shoppers, how are you able to ensure they’ll stick around and become loyal customers?
Creating an impactful, clever Black Friday marketing campaign can go an extended way towards gaining and keeping more customers this season. We gathered a number of the foremost effective and original Black Friday campaigns during this post to convey you a small amount of inspiration before the shopping frenzy ends.
Creative Black Friday Campaign Ideas
BFCM Weekend is that the craziest time of the year, but with the correct campaign, you’ll be able to stand out from the gang and win customers which will keep returning all year.
To make control on Black Friday, create a campaign that:
- Leverages social proof from your best customers and influencers.
- Makes people want to share their experience or your products on social.
- Collects email addresses to foster future communication.
- Rings true to your brand values.
To this effect, your campaign will stand out best results to your business.
Facebook Ads Manager
Ads Manager is a powerful ad management tool, but it’s designed for advertisers of any experience level. Create brand new ad campaigns. In Ads Manager, you can select campaign parameters such as your objective and audience.
How to Setup a BFCM Facebook Campaign
Follow the steps below to set up a Black Friday and Cyber Monday campaign:
- Go to Facebook Ads Manager www.facebook.com/business/tools/ads-manager.
- Sign in to your Facebook account.
- Create a new campaign.
- Select your campaign objective.
- Give your Ad Campaign a Name (preferably Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals).
- Set up the Audience Targeting.
- Make your Ad Placement.
- Set up your Campaign Budget and Bidding.
- Then Set up your Facebook Ads.
Following these steps will lead you to successful business growth. This is basically for business owners. So, if you want to boost your business, then follow this Black Friday and Cyber Monday Facebook Setup.
How to Get Facebook Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals
Now as a shopper, you will have to set up your Facebook account so to get the Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals:
- Launch the Facebook platform, either on the Facebook website or mobile app.
- Sign in to your account.
- Search for “BlackFriday.com” or “Cyber Monday”.
- Select any of the Cyber Monday pages.
- Like the page, and follow the page too.
After this, you will begin to see most if not all of the Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals ads. Just click on the ads and you will be redirected to the ordering page.