The Biochemical Society is inviting eligible individuals, groups, and non-profit organizations to help create and support a representative scientific community via the Diversity in Science Grants which is currently open for applications until Monday 21 November 2022.
The Diversity in Science Grants scheme provides up to £500 to individuals, groups, charities, or not-for-profit organizations. The Biochemical Society may award up to £1,000 for individual projects.
The Biochemical Society Diversity in Science Grants is available to anyone from around the world who has a project that will support and address issues relating to inclusion and diversity in science.
You don’t necessarily need to be a member of the Society to apply or be based in the UK. The Diversity in Science Grants is also open to Previous recipients of any of the Biochemical Society’s grants. More details about this Grant are stated below!
Also Read: Electronic Arts and Marvel Team Up
Details of the Biochemical Society Diversity in Science Grants
- Organization: Biochemical Society
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: November 21, 2022
About Biochemical Society
Founded in 1911 by Benjamin Moore, W.D. Halliburton, The Biochemical Society Is located in the United Kingdom. It is a learned society in the field of biochemistry, including all cellular and molecular biosciences.
The Biochemical Society acquired the existing Biochemical Journal in 1912. Currently, the society is rich with about 7000 members, which is two-thirds in the UK.
Let’s let you know that the Biochemical Society is affiliated with the European body, Federation of European Biochemical Societies (FEBS).
Benefits of Participating in the Biochemical Society Diversity in Science Grants
The Diversity in Science Grants benefits include:
- The 2023 Biochemical Society Diversity in Science Grants offers grants of up to £500 to individuals, groups, charities, or not-for profit organizations. At its discretion,
- Additionally, the Biochemical Society may award up to £1,000 for individual projects.
Apply Now for the Biochemical Society Diversity in Science Grants 2023
To apply for the Biochemical Society Diversity in Science Grants:
- Visit the Biochemical Society at biochem.smapply.io
- To get more details, visit the Biochemical Society website mentioned below: https://www.biochemistry.org/grants-and-awards/diversity-in-science-grants/
Criteria for Biochemical Society Diversity in Science Grants Qualification
- The Diversity in Science Grants program is Open to individuals, groups, and charities from any country and irrespective of Society membership status.
However, Applicants will need to show the following to be eligible:
- Must have an understanding of issues and challenges pertaining to diversity in science.
- The relevance of the proposed approach in addressing issues and challenges relating to diversity in science
- Evidence of research capability and experience, if the grant is to be used to fund a research project.
- Proof of Evidence of additional/future funding to ensure project sustainability if catalytic funding is being sought.
November 21, 2022.
Also Read: Best Grill Tool Sets: Buying Guide