Bing Webmaster Tools is a web search engine that is owned and operated by Microsoft, the service has its origin and root in Microsoft previous search engine. This Webmaster offers a variety of search services which includes, web, videos, image, and map search. One of its advantages is that the image search offers sharp and higher quality images on the result page.
This Webmaster Tool is a free service that allows webmasters to add their websites to the Bing index crawler. It offers tools to troubleshoot the crawling and indexing of their websites, submission of new URLs, submission and pinging tools, website statistics, consolidation of content submission, and much more
How to, Access Bing?
To access Bing is an easy thing to do, all you need to do is to launch your google play store and search for the Bing application. Click on download and install the application. Upon the installation, you will be asked prompt questions to allow the Bing application to know your location and access your camera.
How to Add A Website To Bing Webmaster?
For those who don’t know how to add their website to Webmaster, then you should read and pay careful attention. To add a website to your Bing Webmaster tools is quite simple, all you need to do is to follow the below process;
- Go to Bing Webmaster tools
- Enter your site URL address in the Address site field
- Enter your Sitemap URL
- Click Add
- Under Option 2, copy the meta tag code
- Log into your word press website
- Click on SEO
- Then Finally Click on General
How to Verify My Bing Webmaster Tools In WordPress?
To verify your Webmaster in WordPress is quite simple and straightforward, all you need to do is to move from the left menu and go to General. Select the Webmaster tools and then enter the unique verification code in the Bing verification code field and click on save changes.
How to Verify Bing Webmaster Tools?
verifying your Bing Webmaster tools is one of the simplest tasks to undertake on the Bing application. All you need to verify your webmaster would be listed in an outlined. And detailed step by step approach for you below;
- Retrieve your meta tag from Bing and log in to your Bing account
- Enter your meta tag to your WIX site
- Go to SEO tools in your WIX site dashboard
- Complete site verification on Bing
- Then return to Bing Webmaster Tools and click on Verify
The above are simple steps on how you can verify your Webmaster tools in WordPress without stress and difficulties
More Related Content:
- Yandex – Yandex Mobile | Yandex Mail
- DuckDuckGo Search Engines – DuckDuckGo for Android, iPhone, and Desktop
- How Does Google See Your Site – Google Crawler Tool | Google Search Console
- Google Analytic: How to Use Google Analytics for your Website
- Yahoo Downloads – How To Download The Yahoo Homepage For Free
- Yahoo Webmaster Tools: How to Set Up The Yahoo Webmaster Tool on Your Website
- Webmaster Tools Yahoo: How to Set Up Yahoo Webmaster Tools
- Webmaster Tools Bing: How to Verify your Website with Bing