When talking about best relationship podcasts a lot of couples shy away reason being that they don’t like to share their problems with others. Well, gone are those days. It doesn’t matter if you are single, dating around, committed, or married, everyone can use some advice about romance, dating, and building solid relationships that can survive for the long haul.
No one is immune to relationship problems, dating confusion, or sex issues. And while a therapist who can offer personalized advice is usually the best move, not everyone has the time or resources. When it comes to relationships, ignorance is definitely not bliss.
You are dealing with your own thoughts, emotions, and past experiences, of course—you have about relationship dynamics, the more tools you can stash into but you’re also dealing with those of another person. The more information your proverbial belt to make your ‘ship sail smoothly.
Even if your love life is in shambles, your marriage is a mess, or you can’t seem to figure out why you keep making the same dating mistakes over and over again, these podcasts can help straighten you out.
Best Relationship Podcasts
These best relationship podcasts can help straighten your relationship out. The biggest question is how you like to have your advice delivered to you: Sometimes, you want to hear no-nonsense, research- and fact-based truths from a therapist or other expert.
Other times, nonsense is exactly what you need, and you’d rather hear straight talk from a comedian or celebrity as if you were talking to a girlfriend. And sometimes, you just want to hear stories of other relationships that went through highs and lows and came out stronger. No matter what flavor of love you’re looking for, these relationship podcasts are sure to do the trick.
Best Relationship Podcasts that will Help You
Below are some well-selected podcasts that can help straighten your relationship and mindset;
- Committed; what does commitment actually mean in a world of ‘U up?” texts and fudging around the DTR conversation? Bestselling author and award-winning journalist Jo Piazza is on a quest to find out. Piazza interviews couples who’ve been through it all and yet still want to wake up next to each other. #Goals, am I right?
- Why won’t you date me with Nicole Byer; Nicole Byer is smart, funny, and chronically single. In an effort to get to the bottom of her lack of love, Nicole invites fellow comedians, friends, and former flings (think: Whitney Cummings, Erika Lust, Alice Wetterlund) on the show to weigh in on their dating lives and try to make sense of her own. You will laugh (Nicole is hilarious), but also may find yourself awake at 2 a.m. reassessing your entire dating app experience.
- Breakup Boost; Helpful Tip: Instead of texting your ex and receiving a subpar response (or worse, no response at all), download this podcast. The host Trina Leckie is a certified breakup coach and will help you unpack that heartbreak. Expect some straightforward guidance and tips though, there’s no sugar-coating here. So whether you want to stay “friends” with your exor just feel guilty for ending a relationship, the podcast doesn’t shy away from even the most cringe-worthy breakups.
Other Relationship Podcasts that will Help You
- Modern Love; let’s just say that Amazon Prime Video adapted this popular New York Times column for a reason. Modern Love shares heart-wrenching, uplifting, and honest essays read by notable actors like Normal People’s Daisy Edgar-Jones and Harry Potter’s Daniel Radcliffe. Their latest episode, Alone in a Pandemic, offers a very real and relevant look at quarantining by yourself.
- Savage Lovecast; sex columnist Dan Savage, answers the caller’s love and relationship questions each week, leaving no topic off the table. If you’re searching for some pragmatic, humorous, and sometimes-graphic advice, right this way. (Oh, and if you’re tired of circulating through your Netflix queue, the Lovecast has been around since 2006, so there are plenty of archives to binge while quarantining). Get more of these here.
Sometimes, you just want to hear stories of other relationships that went through highs and lows and came out stronger. No matter what flavor of love you’re looking for, these relationship podcasts are sure to do the trick. To get more on the best podcasts for relationships kindly click here.
More Related Content
- Best Motivational Podcasts – Motivational Podcasts That Will Unleash Your Potential
- Best Podcasts for Women – Top Ranking Podcasts for Women
- Joe Rogan Best Podcasts – Best of Joe Rogan Podcasts
- Google Podcasts: Discover Free and Trending Podcasts Using Google Podcasts
- Best Podcasts – Best Podcasts to Listen to 2021