Do you know the best podcasts for dating? You might be wondering why the need for the best podcasts for dating. Hmmm, the truth is sometimes dating can make you feel lonely and ironic right. For anyone who has to balance a demanding career, a busy social life, and any number of other passions, finding someone else on your level can be a thankless solo journey leading you to reenter your relationship with Netflix.
Connecting with the stories of others is a great way to motivate you to keep looking. And dating podcasts can provide a wealth of information and inspiration. Podcasts are a great medium for learning new information.
Also, exposing yourself to other points of view, and expanding your thinking. And they’re not always just about the news. With the rapid growth of podcasts in recent years, the numbers of topics available include virtually anything you can think of.
Best Podcasts for Dating
The best podcasts for dating are all about helping you work towards building a better relationship. Maybe you’re sick of not getting what you want in dating, or maybe you just want to have a chuckle at some funny tales of dating woes.
Sometimes, your friend’s relationship advice just isn’t what you want to hear at the moment. Or maybe, you’ve been bothering them so many times about the same crush that you’re scared if you ask them one more question about what you should do, they’ll lose it. In those times, it’s important to turn to the experts.
Luckily, there are literally hundreds of dating podcasts across the internet. So, whether you’re looking for help with dating during quarantine, you want to know the secrets of other cute couples or need help getting over a breakup, there’s something out there for you.
Top Rated Dating Podcasts
Below are some top rated dating podcasts you would love listening to;
- This Is Why you’re single; ready for a straightforward and hilarious conversation about modern dating? This Is Why You’re Single is hosted by comedy writers Laura Lane and Angela Spera, who began collaborating on sketch comedy after meeting at an improved theater. The podcast confronts the hard truths about dating in the digital age, using real-world dating stories as Launchpads for practical conversations. Laura and Spera’s advice is real, practical, and relatable. There’s also an eponymous book that tackles many of the same topics.
- A Mighty Love; The super cool Demetrius Figueroa is the writer, editor, and founder of ‘A Mighty Love’. Demetrius has spent 10+ years dating in New York, both online and offline, building experience to offer people straightforward advice on dating, sex, and relationships advice.
- Ready for Love; Ane Auret is a dating and relationship coach who offers advice and practical tools. And support to help you overcome whatever obstacles are holding you back in dating. Her Ready for Love podcast features conversations with thought leaders. And experts on topics including how to have a killer dating profile. And, also how to date with confidence, and get over your ex.
- DTR; (for Define the Relationship), is the new podcast from dating giant Tinder. Hosted by Jane Marie from This American Life. This chatty, humorous podcast helps you navigate the world of dating and relationships in the digital age. A hundred million messages each month on Tinder start with “hey”. And the first episode examines its use as an opening gambit. And Hey Saturday head honcho, Saskia, was interviewed for the episode called Mixed Signals. Listen out for her name-check at the end. Get more by clicking here.
The cool thing about dating podcasts is that even just within the single category, there are several different types of podcasts you can listen to base on what you’re interested in.
If you want to listen to a podcast that will help you get through a breakup, there are some that talk about methods of healing. Or, even if you just want to listen to dating problems other people are having, there are podcasts for that as well. For more information kindly click here.
- Best Podcasts of All Times: Top Rating Podcasts of All Time
- Best Podcasts Crime – Top Best Available Crime Podcasts
- Single Ladies Online Dating in Facebook – FACEBOOK DATING APP DOWNLOAD FREE – Facebook Singles Dating For Free
- Best Podcasts You Can Listen To – Best Podcasts to Listen to 2021
- Best Motivational Podcasts – Motivational Podcasts That Will Unleash Your Potential