Getting the Best Marriage Podcasts of 2022 is one of the goods you can help yourself with. Relationships and marriage take work, but there’s good news: Researchers, writers, and podcasters have already done some of the heavy liftings in exploring how we can connect with the people in our lives.
There are dozens of terrific podcasts about marriage and relationship advice for couples out there sharing beautiful information. From couples both newlywed and veterans to relationship therapists and marriage counselors, these relationship podcasts offer many different viewpoints and approaches.
The ones that are best are those that aren’t afraid to dive into the nitty-gritty of love, to investigate the deep and vulnerable parts of marriages.
Best Marriage Podcasts
It is a known fact that marriage needs to be nurtured, that’s why the best marriage podcasts will help teach you and give you some life experiences of some marriages. Relationships are like living things; they need to be nurtured in order to thrive, and poor care brings them to an early end.
However long your bond lasts, the good news is that every relationship is a learning experience. And if you’re dating, happily single but looking, getting over a breakup, or simply seeking tips on how to become a better partner in your marriage, one of the podcasts on this list will teach you something, too.
The Best Marriage Podcasts of 2022
Below are some excellent picks of marriage podcasts for you to listen to this 2022;
- Fierce Marriage; for those in search of a Christian marriage podcast, Fierce Marriage is an awesome choice. Since beginning in 2017, husband and wife Ryan and Selena Frederick have created more than 80 episodes covering a wide range of topics. Everything is approached from a Biblical perspective, so this podcast is ideal for Christian couples, but even if you’re not a Christian, you’ll love Ryan and Selena’s candid, open discussions about their own marriage. This is definitely one of the best marriage podcasts we’ve come across.
- Small Things Often; Dindinger also raves about this podcast, hosted by the legendary duo, Dr. John Gottman and Dr. Julie Schwartz Gottman, a husband and wife team and co-founders of the Gottman Institute. She says this podcast delivers quick, bite-sized morsels of advice to help strengthen relationships. “I love that in just under five minutes, each podcast guides listeners to take a closer look at the small ways we act, what we do, and what we say, add up and impact our relationships,” she explains.
- The Bounceback; as a matchmaker, Susan Trombettibelieves this is one of the best relationship podcasts, especially since it gets to the heart of issues many singles harbor. And in many cases, bring into their relationships. As she puts it, until you process your past, you can’t create a happy future. “While this podcast hasn’t had anything new in a year, they deal with a lot of these issues during her many episodes,” she says.
- Where Should We Begin; Licensed marriage and family therapist Andrea Dindingersays, “In each Where Should We Begin podcast, Esther Perel takes you inside a therapy session with real clients dealing with relationship struggles. “It’s unique in that it gives listeners a sense of what issues longer-term, more mature relationships may encounter as they all do!” she shares. “I think it can encourage listeners to overcome their fears about getting help and/or the shame that they’re the only one dealing with a particular experience.”
One great way to make the time pass by is to listen to some marriage podcasts. You’ll identify with some of these couples’ struggles, and triumphs, and will learn quite a few marriage tips along the way. You can get more of the marriage podcasts here.
More Related Content
- Top Rated Podcast 2021: Top 10 Podcasts 2021
- The Best Podcasts to Listen to 2021: Top Rated Podcasts This 2021
- Free Podcasts 2021: Best Podcasts 2021 To Listen For Free
- Apple Podcast Subscriptions: Apple Podcast Subscriptions Release Date and Price
- Teens Best Podcasts – Best Podcasts for Teens to Listen To