The best electric kettles are efficient, durable, and visually appealing. However, there are available in different sizes, shapes, colors, and other features which makes choosing the right one hard.
To get the right electric kettle, you need to read the article to avoid buying the wrong item. Keep scrolling down for more info.
Best Electric Kettles
Waiting for tea or other reason for water to boil can feel agonizing. Mostly when it’s standing between you and your caffeine fix.
However, if you want to enjoy a nice cup of tea or coffee out of French press, an electric kettle can get you shipping on your precious coffee or tea quicker.
How Long Do Electric Kettles Take to Boil Water?
It depends on the temp and amount of water you put into the kettle to start. However, lots of electric kettles can reach a boiling point in about 5 minutes. While some may take longer and some may take less.
Things to Consider When Buying Electric Kittle
There are large and small electric kettles to buy in the market. However, if you are the type that makes one cup of tea at a time or owns a small French press, you Cn go for the small size. But if you need to brew beverages for multiple people, you can buy a bigger kettle.
Electric is made from three materials which are plastic, glass, or steel. However, each of these materials brings a different aesthetics to your kitchen. If you need a lightweight kettle, go for plastic material. Plus, some are lighter in the glass department. To last longer, go for steel.
You also need to consider the boiling speed to avoid buying something that will delay your time. However, most of the electric kettles tested boiled water within 4-5 minutes.
Lots of electric kettles are simple like hitting the switch, and waiting for the water to boil. However, other features to consider include a preset drink option, automatic shutoff, and temp holding.
The price range depends on your pick. Electric kettles come in different ranges. So, the price depends on the quality and the features.
A noisy kettle can take away from the serene atmosphere which is desired during a tea-drinking moment. However, if noise is a distraction for you, you can go for an item that does not have noise.
Best Electric Kettles to Shop on Right Now
This is an amazing electric kettle with six preset heat setting features. However, the heating temp is between 160 F degree and 212 F degrees to help your steep green or black tea. It is very easy to operate, just select your desired temp and press start.
Stainless Steel Electric Kettle – Hamilton Beach Electric Tea Kettle
The Hamilton beach kettle is reasonably priced and was one of the fastest boilers according to our test. However, it can heat 1 liter of water in just 4 and a half minutes. Plus, it is a compact design and is easy to hold and use.
Best Small – OXO Brew Gooseneck Electric Kettle
The OXO is the perfect combination of style and substance. It had the fastest boil time of any product and it was made with stainless steel. The handle is designed to provide a comfortable balance for effectors pouring. It is small and also has many features to answer.
Fastest Electric Kettle – OXO Brew Cordless Glass Electric Kettle – 1.75 L
If you are looking for a glass kettle that offers quick results, this may be your best pick. However, this OXO kettle is fast boiling and also attractive. It is made of high-quality material and is also easy to use and durable.
Bonavita 1L Digital Variable Temperature Gooseneck Electric Kettle
If you need an electric kettle for a coffee brew and tea precise pour control, this Bonavita is the right option. However, it is an excellent choice for anyone that wants to craft specialty coffee or tea at home. The handle design offers extra stability and a comfortable grip that lets you easily manipulate your pour speed.
Secura Stainless Steel Double Wall Electric Kettle
This electric kettle color is super cool and has the amazing same functionality. Simple and easy to fill, it is also cool to touch. The Secura stainless steel is a good option for anyone looking for an affordable electric kettle.
Zwilling Enfinigy Cool Touch Pro
This is a standard spout electric kettle with a timeless design that will look good on any countertop. However, the control panel on the baseplate offers useful preset functions to adjust brew temp for cooking.
Fellow Stagg EKG Electric Gooseneck Kettle
A gooseneck kettle that pours as good as it looks. However, it is made from quality 304 stainless steel with a minimalist base to save space and a 0.9-liter capacity. It is very easy to use and operate and as well easy to clean.
Other Cool Electric Kettles to Check Out on Amazon
- BELLA Electric Ceramic Tea Kettle, Boil Water Quickly and Easily, Detachable Swivel Base & Boil Dry Protection, Carefree Auto Shut Off, 1.2 L, Silver Tile Pattern – SHOP NOW
- Amazon Basics Electric Glass and Steel Hot Tea Water Kettle, 1.7-Liter – SHOP NOW
- Nicebay Electric Gooseneck Kettle, Electric Kettle with Heating Base with Buttons and LED Display, Pure Stainless Steel Inner Electric Tea Kettle, 1200W Fast Heating, Pour Over Coffee Kettle, 0.8L – SHOP NOW
- Ovente Electric Kettle, 1.8 Liter with Prontofill Lid, 1500 Watt BPA-Free Fast Heating Element with Auto Shut-Off & Boil Dry Protection, Instant Hot Water Boiler for Coffee & Tea, White KP413W – SHOP NOW
- KitchenAid KEK1222PT 1.25-Liter Electric Kettle – Pistachio – SHOP NOW
- Chefman Electric Glass Kettle, Fast Boiling W/ LED Lights, Auto Shutoff & Boil Dry Protection, Cordless Pouring, BPA Free, Removable Tea Infuser, 1.8 Liters – SHOP NOW
- MEISON Electric Kettle, 1.7 L Double Wall Food Grade Stainless Steel Interior Water Boiler, Coffee Pot & Tea Kettle, Auto Shut-Off and Boil-Dry Protection, Cordless – SHOP NOW
- DEZIN Electric Kettle Upgraded, BPA Free 2L Stainless Steel Tea Kettle, Fast Boil Water Warmer with Auto Shut Off and Boil Dry Protection Tech for Coffee, Tea and, and Beverages – SHOP NOW
- Hot Tea Maker Electric Glass Kettle with tea infuser and temperature control – SHOP NOW
What Wattage Is Best For A Kettle?
A power element of 3kW is generally considered best for fast boiling and all of our top-scoring kettles have this wattage
What Is The Healthiest Kettle To Buy?
The safest tea kettles are the ones made from stainless steel or Borosilicate glass. Nevertheless, not all stainless-steel kettle options are equal.
How Long Should A Kettle Last?
The average lifespan of a good quality electric kettle is 4 years to 5 years maximum.
How Do I Buy A Good Electric Kettle?
There are some factors you need to consider which include speed, cost, appearance also known as color, ease to use, noise, and exterior heat.