You all know how important it is for your business to grow and at the same time crossing every business hurdle without standing at a financial risk or tax fault. Baker Tilly is a company that helps your business handle such tasks and matters. The Baker Tilly is a leading advisory tax and assurance firm that is dedicated to building long-lasting relationships and helping you win now and anticipate tomorrow. Baker Tilly is aimed at enhancing every of their clients’ values and business. Here in this article, this company values, services, and career options would be discussed. Keep on reading to find out more.
The Baker Tilly firm is an accountancy and business advisory network with member firms all over the world. Since its founding in 1988, the company has greatly evolved and expanded over the years. The company provides professional services with its headquarters in New Bridge Street House, 30-34 New Bridge Street, London, United Kingdom.
Baker Tilly Services
The services rendered by the Baker Tilly are generally centered on Accounting, Tax, and Business Consulting. The services are rendered in;
- Assurance: the services in assurance are assurance review, employee benefit plan audit, financial statement audit, an international audit, ASC 842 lease accounting, public company audit, ASC 606 revenue recognition, internal audit, outsourcing & managed services, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance, single audits & federal awards compliance audits, and System & Organization Controls (SOC) reporting.
- Consulting: consulting overview, bankruptcy & restructuring, complex disputes & litigation, CFO advisory & support, forensic accounting, fraud & forensic investigations, government contracting & compliance, human capital, insurance quantification, municipal advisory, staffing, recruiting & executive search, strategy & management consulting and valuations.
- Baker Tilly Digital: Baker Tilly digital overview, analytic, connected devices, digital enterprise, emerging technologies, cloud strategies, intelligent automation, and digital labs.
- International: international growth services, global trade management, U.S. inbound services, international tax, and international audit.
- Private Wealth: private clients, family office, ownership transition & exit strategies, and wealth management.
- Risk Advisory: board & audit committee governance, construction risk management, cybersecurity, disaster recovery, enterprise risk management, fraud & forensic investigations, grants administration & research compliance, internal audit, privacy, regulatory compliance, and relief funding assistance.
- Tax: federal tax, international tax, research & development credits, state & local tax, tax advocacy & controversy services, and unclaimed property.
- Transactions: capital sourcing, corporate finance advisory, corporate renewal & turnaround services, due diligence, investment banking, merger & acquisitions, project finance, structured finance & capital markets, and transaction advisory services.
- Transformation: change management, customer experience, enterprise systems, outsourcing & managed services, performance optimization, program & project management, sale, marketing & services.
Baker Tilly Industries
This refers to industries that the Baker Tilly company services would be needed. Baker Tilly services can be applied to companies and firms under this list of different industries;
- Family business.
- Financial services.
- Government contractors.
- Healthcare & life sciences.
- Higher education.
- Law firm & professional services.
- Manufacturing & distribution.
- Private equity.
- Real estate.
- Software & technology.
- State & local government.
With over 34 000 professionals (employees) across the globe, the Baker Tilly network has the experience to serve clients wherever they are.
Baker Tilly International
The Baker Tilly company is currently being represented by over 120 member firms in about 150 countries all around the world. Some of the member firms operate in more than one country. For those member firms that operate like that, the company recognizes it as one member.
The international firm offers services like advisory, audit & assurance, corporate finance, legal, and tax. This company covers Africa, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East, and North America.
Baker Tilly Locations
Some of the countries where Baker Tilly’s firms are located and are operational are;
- Africa: Angola, Benin, Botswana, Cameroon, Egypt, Gabon, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Liberia, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Rwanda Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Asia Pacific: Australia, Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea Macau, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand.
- Europe: Albania, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyz Republic, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands, Northern, Ireland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uzbekistan
- Latin America: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela.
- Middle East: Afghanistan, Bahrain, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates.
- North America: Aruba Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bonaire, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Cayman Islands, Curacao, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, St Maarten, Trinidad and Tobago, United States.
These are all the countries where the Baker Tilly firms are currently located.
Baker Tilly Ranking
As earlier mentioned, this company is one of the leading advisory, tax, and assurance firm. In the ranking, the company is the 10th largest accountancy and business advisory network in the world at large. This was made possible by the combined fee income of the company’s independent members.