Avatar on Facebook Today has become so rampant. It was designed to infuse a bit of playfulness into a social network that many young people eschew for Instagram or Snapchat, these cartoon versions of ourselves are clones of Snapchat’s Bitmoji and Apple’s Memoji stickers, tapping into a popular form of expression in text messages and on social media.
On Facebook, the avatars will be used to share feelings and interact with friends in comments, on Messenger and in Stories, and, shortly, in-text posts with backgrounds, too, says Fidji Simo, head of the Facebook app. You can also use your personal avatar on your gaming profile.
Avatar on Facebook Today
So what are you waiting for before taking part in the Avatar on Facebook Today? Avatars may seem a little silly, but they allow for a form of self-expression that extends beyond the capabilities of text and emoji alone.
On digital platforms, using an avatar can be a helpful way to indicate the tone of your comment, so you’re not misinterpreted.
Plus, many people like having the option of crafting a digital character that actually looks like them meaning their candy-colored hair, piercings, glasses, goatees, sense of style or anything else doesn’t come across when using just an emoji alone.
How to Access the Facebook Avatar Creator App
The Facebook avatar creator feature can be accessed via the Facebook mobile app. However, as I mentioned earlier, the feature is yet to be made available to everyone. You can easily check if this feature is available for you. You can get more details about the Facebook avatar app here.
Facebook Avatar Feature
Now you should know that the feature has not been released in every country yet, just a few countries can have access to the avatar feature online. If you want to know if your country is one of them then you should continue reading.
When you open the Facebook mobile updated app, you should click the three lines icon at the top or bottom. Then options will display or appear then click the “See More” option and then another option will showcase. Select the “Avatars” option and you will be taken to where you can create an avatar on Facebook.
Facebook Avatar Creation
Now if you want to create a Facebook avatar then you should read and follow all the steps below:
- First, open the Facebook app on your phone.
- Then click on the ‘More’ button which appears on the right corner of your screen. That appears like (three lines vertically).
- Now scroll down and tap on See More.
- Also, then select Avatars.
- Then tap Next to Get Started.
- Now select your preferred skin tone and tap on Next.
- Also, then choose a hairstyle for your avatar. You can select Short, Medium, or Long and the color for your hairstyle.
- The next thing, select your avatar’s face shape, complexion, and face lines.
- Also, select an eye shape and color for your avatar.
- In the next step, you should select the eyebrow shape and color.
- Also, you can add glasses to your avatar.
- Then customize the nose and mouth.
- You can select the beards and color of the facial hair.
- Then choose a body shape.
- Also, choose your avatar’s outfit.
- Finally, tap on Next and then “Done”.
These are the steps you should follow when you want to create an avatar on Facebook.
Say goodbye to the days of only being able to express your emotions through the generic sad, happy, angry, or thumbs up emojis on Facebook.
The Facebook avatar feature allows Facebook users to be able to create their avatar the way they desire, and also share it across other social media platforms. You can get more details on Avatar on Facebook today by simply clicking here.