What is Avatar Facebook messenger? Facebook avatars are a fun way for friends and family to connect on Facebook – but how do you use avatar Facebook s in Messenger? Facebook avatars give mobile users an opportunity to complement their experience with bespoke Messenger stickers.
Avatars are Facebook’s answer to Bitmoji. But as with any new feature, some users have been confused about how to use the avatars in the Facebook app and Messenger. The avatar feature has made things really easy on Facebook.
Avatar Facebook Messenger
A lot of Facebook users want to know about the avatar Facebook messenger. A Facebook Avatar is a fun way of creating a virtual image of yourself which you can then share with your friends to express your emotions easily in a more personalized manner.
Let’s take a look at how you can use your Facebook avatar in Messenger for a better communication experience with all your friends. The feature can be found only in the app and not on the web, but if you don’t want to install the heavy Facebook app on your phone, then you can create Facebook Avatar on PC with a workaround.
How to use Facebook Avatar in Messenger
Once your avatar is set up and you are happy with your looks, you can share your creation with your friends and family. Avatars can be shared through Messenger in the form of personal stickers. Simply open up Messenger and start a new chat. Then, tap on the stickers button on the right in the typing field. It’s the smiley face icon.
Avatar App Facebook
Also, you should know that the avatar service on Facebook does not yet have an app, it is a service that one can access using the Facebook mobile app. You should make sure that you should have the updated version of the Facebook app.
Only the updated version of the app can have access to the avatar service. But if you have the old version of the Facebook app, you can just update it in your Play Store or Apple Store.
Facebook Avatar not Available
There is one thing users online should know, that the avatar service is not yet made available in every country, only some countries can have access to the feature. If you want to know if your country too can have access then I will show you how you can check and see if it is available.
When you open your Facebook app, click the three lines icon or menu icon. Now click the “See More” option and then other options will display. Just select the “Avatars” option and you will be taken to where you can create an avatar online. But if you don’t see it then it is not yet available in your country.
How to Make Avatar Facebook
Well to create an avatar online is very easy, but I believe you will need help on this, so you should just read and follow all the steps given below for assistance:
- First, open the Facebook app on your phone.
- Then click on the ‘More’ button which appears on the right corner of your screen. That appears like (three lines vertically).
- Now scroll down and tap on See More.
- Also, then select Avatars.
- Then tap Next to Get Started.
- Now select your preferred skin tone and tap on Next.
- Also, then choose a hairstyle for your avatar. You can select Short, Medium, Or Long and the color for your hairstyle.
- The next thing, select your avatar’s face shape, complexion, and face lines.
- Also, select an eye shape and color for your avatar.
- In the next step, you should select the eyebrow shape and color.
- Also, you can add glasses to your avatar.
- Then customize the nose and mouth.
- You can select the beards and color of the facial hair.
- Then choose a body shape.
- Also, choose your avatar’s outfit.
- Finally, tap on Next and then “Done”.
Please note that you can also access the avatar creator from someone else’s avatar shared across Facebook.