Avatar and Facebook what do you think? Avatar is a new feature on Facebook that allows Facebook users to create a cartoon-like version of themselves. It’s just like the normal Snapchat’s Bitmoji and the Memoji feature on apple. Facebook Avatars are basically the social networking giant’s answer to Bitmoji. The Avatars allow you to reimagine yourself in cartoon form if that’s your jam.
You can then use the avatar to create custom stickers that correspond to pre-formulated reactions. For example, you can have your avatar express laughter by rolling around in mirth or have your cartoon creation express sadness by bawling its eyes out
Avatar and Facebook
Avatars enable you to share a range of emotions and expressions via a digital persona that’s uniquely representative of you, so we’re excited to bring this new form of self-expression to more people around the world. With so many emotions and expressions to choose from, avatars let you react and engage more authentically with family and friends across the app.”
Also, you must have a Facebook account before you can have access to create an avatar on Facebook. You must also have a Facebook app, an updated version of the Facebook app. But the avatar feature is not available in every country.
How Do I Access My Facebook Avatar
You can use your Facebook Avatar, you just need to tap on the smiley face icon in any text field and then select the avatar from the sticker section.
Why Is Everyone Using Avatar on Facebook
Facebook said it wanted to give users a better way to express themselves, so it’s introducing Facebook Avatars. Here’s how they’re described: With so many emotions and expressions to choose from, avatars let you react and engage more authentically with family and friends across the app.”
Can Everyone Make a Facebook Avatar?
According to Fidji Simo, head of the Facebook App, everyone should have access to avatars. To access the feature, people should click on the three horizontal bars in the top right of their phone screen before selecting “see more”. It will open the Avatar creator.”
How Do I Create an Avatar on Facebook?
Now for you to create an avatar on Facebook then you must know the steps to follow and here are the steps below:
- First, open the Facebook app on your phone.
- Then click on the ‘More’ button which appears on the right corner of your screen. That appears like (three lines vertically).
- Now scroll down and tap on See More.
- Also, then select Avatars.
- Then tap Next to Get Started.
- Now select your preferred skin tone and tap on Next.
- Also, then choose a hairstyle for your avatar. You can select Short, Medium or Long and the color for your hairstyle.
- The next thing, select your avatar’s face shape, complexion, and face lines.
- Also, select an eye shape and color for your avatar.
- In the next step, you should select the eyebrow shape and color.
- Also, you can add glasses for your avatar.
- Then customize the nose and mouth.
- You can select the beards and color of the facial hair.
- Then choose a body shape.
- Also, choose your avatar’s outfit.
- Finally, tap on Next and then “Done”.
Now once you have created the avatar in your Facebook app, you will now be able to use your avatar on your desktop, laptop, iPad, or other tablets.