Having a job is very beneficial and through this blog, you get more information on Architect Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship. Moreso, the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services has made it possible for foreigners to work and earn a good living in the USA and if you are interested in the job of an Architect you can keep on reading further.
Architect Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship
There are lots of foreign architects in the US today that get a well-paid salary and also have the opportunity to build more knowledgeable skills due to the required job application steps that they followed. Meanwhile, if you are an architect interested in a job in USA, then there is some important information that you must know and as long as you are able to read till the end of this content you will get the information you need.
What is an Architect?
Architecture is actually known to be the art and ability to create a building, room, or some other environment that is used by people for different purposes. Meanwhile, an Architect is described as a professional that plans, designs, and most importantly directs the construction of those projects.
Skills Needed for Architect Job in USA With Visa Sponsorship
Below are some of the skills that you need to possess for you to get Architect Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship.
- Analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to pay High attention to detail.
- Must be technically creative and open-minded.
- Ability to work under indirect supervision.
- Amazing or excellent oral and written communication.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and time spent outside of comfort zone acquiring.
- Ability to provide elegant and efficient design solutions.
- Effective interpersonal skills and collaborative management style to include teamwork and team building ability.
These are some of the skills that are needed for the job of an Architect in USA.
Responsibilities of Architect Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship
There are actually several responsibilities that come with jobs for Architects and they will be listed for you to go through below.
- Ability to meet with clients and get good information about their needs and requirements also.
- Always manage project designs from concept development through to completion.
- Development and presentation of project proposals.
- Ensuring that designs and plans are adjusted in order to meet the needs of clients.
- Preparing drawings, blueprints, specifications, and drawings for construction.
- Making research and compiling reports on feasibility and environmental impact.
- Always determining and adhering to budgets and timelines.
- Ability to be able to comply with safety standards and local planning regulations.
- Managing project teams and collaborating with other construction professionals.
As stated above are the responsibilities of Architect Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship.
Requirements For Architect Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship
Having a job certainly comes with some requirements and that applies to the position of an Architect in USA with visa sponsorship and they will also be stated below.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in architecture from an accredited institution.
- Proficiency in Revit, SketchUp, AutoCAD, Photoshop, and Microsoft Office suite is needed.
- LEED AP is preferred.
- 3 years or more of experience in architecture is preferred within the hiring firm’s field.
- Must have a good understanding and knowledge of building codes, building construction, zoning regulations, site requirements, and building systems.
- Excellent technical drawing skills.
- Should have strong communication and project management skills.
- Strong creative and visualization skills.
These are some of the requirements that you need to get Architect Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship.
Visa for Architect Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship
It is certain that a job for a foreign Architect who wants to acquire a job in USA needs a visit to aid the eligibility and the visa needed for it will be stated and explained further for you to get a good understanding.
The H-1B visa is actually a great work visa to use for an architect or architect-related role since there due to the fact that there is not much room to dispute that an architecture role requires a minimum bachelor’s degree in architecture.
Types of Architect Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship
Below are some of the types of Architect jobs in USA with visa sponsorship that are available for you to consider applying for.
Commercial architecture is an individual that designs and creates ideas for commercial spaces and they are known for working with architectural firms or several specified businesses that have specialties in real estate management. Moreover, they are known for developing designs that consider both the movement of people and the purpose of the building such as a shopping mall or an apartment complex. ‘
A building architect is an educated individual that designs and plans out the element of buildings. Furthermore, they are professionals known for working in a variety of settings like government sectors private firms, and also public organizations. Well, some of their work duties involve designing private and public dwellings, building complexes, and commercial plazas.
Audiovisual architect or engineers are known as a specialist that focuses on custom audio and visual entertainment systems. Going further, individuals who are known as professionals in this role tend to collaborate with other building architects and structural designers to design, build and also install various audiovisual equipment in commercial, industrial, and residential settings.
An Extreme Architect is an individual that has a specialty in the designing and construction of a structure in areas that have extreme climates. Moreso, with the rise in global warming, natural disasters have become frequent, and also more areas have been classified as extreme zones, which requires the specialized knowledge of extreme architects.
An Interior Architect is a specialized individual that offers plans for the interior rooms of buildings such as wall locations, windows, and doors. Moreover, they are also good at determining where pieces of furniture can be placed.
These are some of the jobs that are available for Architect who wants a job in USA With a Visa Sponsorship. Meanwhile, other jobs that are available include;
- Site Architect.
- Retrofit Architect.
- Residential Architect.
- Research Architect.
- Planning Architect.
- Project Architect.
- Lightning Architect.
- Landscape Architect.
- Industrial Architect.
- Historic Preservations Architect.
- Data Warehouse Architect.
- Urban Architect.
These are some of the types of jobs that are open for eligible architects.
How to Apply for Architect Jobs in the USA With Visa Sponsorship
Are you in search of a way to apply for Architect Jobs in USA With a Visa Sponsorship? If yes, then follow the easy guidelines below.
- First, ensure you have all the necessary qualification that is required for the job of an Architect.
- After you are done with that make sure that visit all the job listing websites such as the ones that are stated above the search area for jobs.
- And then proceed to search for jobs with Visa sponsorship.
- Then, when you have gotten suggestions from the websites, visit the official website of the suggested companies to get more information about the jobs that are available and how to apply.
- Then after you are done with that proceed to apply for the jobs that are instructed on the website.
- Now you can wait for a reply from the company interested.
Well, if you are lucky and got selected from the list of applicants then you will certainly be contacted by the recruiting team.
Salary of Architect Jobs in the USA With Visa Sponsorship
Lots of individuals who are eligible and have acquired the job of an Architect in USA get to build their financial life into a better one and earn a good salary. However, the salary of an Architect in USA is about $140,000 per year or $67.31 per hour.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get a job in the USA as an architect?
To work in the US as an architect t, you typically have to graduate with an architectural degree, take an internship, join the Architectural Experience Program, and pass the Architect Registration exam.
How do you find a job to sponsor you in the USA?
The best way to get a job is to apply to companies that have already sponsored several H1B visa petitions in past years.
Can architects get an H-1B visa?
H-1B visas are good for up to 3 years and may be extended for up to 6 years. The H-1B visa is a great work visa to use for an architect or architect-related role since there is not much room to dispute that architects related roles require at a minimum a bachelor’s degree in architecture.