The new Apple Update iOS update has been long-awaited and with good reason. It’s a bunch of cool new features, including important privacy upgrades and supports the new Apple AirPods Max over-ear headphones, Apple Fitness+, and Apple ProRAW photographic capabilities for the iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max.
It’s just become available to download on compatible iPhones, with iPadOS 14.3 for compatible iPads. Compatibility for the phones starts with the iPhone 6s, including iPhone SE first and current editions, plus the seventh-generation iPod touch. It was released on the 14th of December, 2020.
Apple iOS 14
For iPads, you’re good if you’ve got an iPad Pro, iPad Air 2 or more modern, iPad mini 4 or newer, and iPad from fifth-generation onwards.
Updating is easy:
- Launch the Settings app on the iPhone.
- And so, choose General.
- Then Software Update.
- Move to Download then Install.
It’s quite a big update but keep on with it and you’ll be right up to this point in no time.
Features of Apple iOS 14.3
Allows photos to be captured on the most recent Pro versions of iPhone 12 within the new ProRAW format. Which mixes the pliability and control of shooting in RAW format with the computational photographic smarts on Apple Update.
That includes Apple’s camera app. These photos are often edited within the Photos app on the iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max.
The new health and exercise subscription service that appears on Apple Watch is supported on iPhone and iPad, too in iOS 14.3, (not to say Apple TV but that’s another software update). To use it, you would like to possess a compatible Apple Watch. AirPods Max officially reaches their first customers and wish iOS 14.3 to figure at their best.
Other Features Includes:
- Enhanced ECG capabilities for Apple Watch are coming and will land as soon as today, in tandem with the newest watchOS update.
- Privacy “nutrition labels” also go live today within the App Store. you’ll be able to read more details of those in my colleague Kate O’Flaherty’s post about this subject, here. Apps, including those from Apple, must display information indicating exactly what data is employed to trace you or to link to you.
- Animated album art is coming to Apple Music – this is often something that was spotted within the beta version of iOS 14.3.
- There also are updates to the TV app to create it easier to get new stuff. App Clips, which permits you to download just a small amount of an app instead of the full thing, can now be scanned via the iPhone camera or through the center.
- If you would like to use the Ecosia computer program, that’s now an option.
- More than that, there are bug fixes like issues with MMS messages, contact groups no appearing when messages are composed, Bluetooth being unavailable in Settings, and also the MagSafe Duo Charger charging the iPhone at a lower power. Full details within the changelog follow at the underside of this post.
- iOS 14.3 includes support for Apple Fitness+ and AirPods Max. This release also adds the power to capture photos in Apple ProRAW on iPhone 12 Pro, introduces Privacy information on the App Store, and includes other features and bug fixes for your iPhone.
For more information about the iOS 14.3 Apple Update, check on the URL https://support.apple.com/kb/HT201222.
- Tech Gifts for Christmas in 2020 – Best Christmas Tech Gifts for Everyone in 2020
- Best Phones Under $500: Purchase Cheap Quality Phones Under $500
- Holiday Gift for 2020 – Best Holiday Gift Ideas – Unique Gift Ideas
- Customize Your Home Screen on iOS 14: Make Your iPhone Home Screen Look Aesthetic
- Pay with your Phone and Send Cash Using Google Pay
- Stimulus Check Update: Update About the Second Stimulus Check