The best way of accessing all of Apple’s support options is via the Apple Support App. This app provides an easy navigation process for any issues you could encounter in your Apple device.
The Apple Support App is so helpful and it will be of great use to all iOS Apple users. There are several already solved issues there. And if you couldn’t find your issue there, you can contact the support team for help.
Read more on this article to get more information about the Apple Support App.
Apple Support App
There is a process for you to access this process. You should get al the requirements you need to access this app here in this article.
Every iPhone user must have encountered a problem or two, hereby going to pay a serviceman to get it done. What if you can get to solve the problem yourself?
You just have to get the app on your device, and check for a solution to your Apple issue and get it done yourself.
Apple Support App Download
In order to get the Apple Support App downloaded, you must be an iOS user. You will have to own an iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch and must be operating on the iOS 13.1 version or later.
If your mobile phone is broken to an unusable point, then you will have to visit the Apple Support Webpage. But if you can still use the device, follow the steps below to download the Apple Support App:
- Get your iPhone connected to the internet.
- Launch the Apple App Store.
- Type in “Apple Support” on your search bar.
- Then tap on the app and tap Get. You can tap on the cloud download icon if you have downloaded the app before.
- After download, tap on Open to launch the app. You can navigate your Home screen and tap on the app icon.
- Then set your location preference if prompted.
- And tap on Continue on the Apple Support Welcome screen.
And that’s it. The Apple Support App will automatically get the information it required from your phone and another device you Apple ID is on.
Below that section, you will see generic Apple devices and services on a list for if you are asking for a friend or looking for info on a device not registered with your ID.
There is other support information on errors from your phone, and how you can quickly set the iPhone.