Progressive insurance is a great app that you can use for handling insurance quickly and easily. App for progressive insurance gives you policy details and proof of protection at your fingertips.
With the app, you can easily access your insurance, whenever and wherever you need it.
Using the Progressive app, you’re not only able to file claims through the Progressive SnapShot mobile app, but you can also substantiate your auto insurance claim with photos directly from the app.
Progressives SnapShot device is also able to gather information about driving habits to help lower insurance costs for its users.
App for Progressive Insurance
Progressive released its first car insurance app in 2010 and has since then made updates to the app about two times a year.
Since the release and updates, it has developed the heralded SnapSpot device that helps to plug into a vehicle’s OBD-II port to gather information about the user’s driving habits. And this is with the intentions of lowering insurance cost for all it consumers.
However, the progressive mobile application is not related to its famous relative.
Progressive App Devices
The Progressive insurance app is Easy to download and is actually compatible with any device type including iOS and Android. So that means the device you’re using doesn’t matter.
Features of Progressive App
There are some incredible features of the app that you will find enjoyable to use. Here are some of the features;
- It can be used to view coverage, discounts, ID cards, documents, and policy details.
- Report and add photos to a claim.
- Pay your bill either using a credit card, debit card, or even by checking account.
- Use the Progressive app to view your billing history and upcoming payment schedule.
- Check out your progress in Snapshot.
- Quote or make a policy change in your insurance account.
- Request roadside assistance, exactly when you need it the most.
- Take and submit photos of documents that have been requested from you by the platform.
- Get in touch with your agent and claims representative.
- Start an auto insurance quote and then buy online.
The above features that are listed are the things you can do using the Progressive insurance app on your Android and iOS devices. With the app, you’re in control.
What You Can’t Get From the Progress App
Yes, the Progressive insurance app will get you a quote; however, you will still need to go online to buy the insurance.
The app is designed specifically to support auto insurance customers although the company does cover other types of vehicles such as motorcycles and RVs. That means, non-auto insurance coverage cannot be accessed. Also, it is for individual policyholders only.
How to Download Progressive App
Since the insurance app is compatible with any device type, so that means you can get it from the device app store you have. From your app store;
- Type in Progressive Insurance and tap on the app when it shows.
- The information page will be loaded, tap on “Install” or “Get”.
Just like the insurance app will be downloaded and installed into your device for you to use.
Progressive Insurance Login
You can log in to your account to make updates anytime. To log in;
- Open the app or visit the Progressive accounts page
- Enter your user ID and password.
- Click to Save user ID or not and then hit on “Log In”.
There you go, if you don’t have log-in access, then you create an account from the same page.