Before we dive into explaining what Amazon Alexa Easter Egg 2022 is all about, we would be giving you a brief explanation of what Easter eggs are all about.
In its simplest term, an Easter egg is just a hidden feature or a joke which is found in various types of software and websites which are not disclosed publicly and are to be revealed or unraveled by users.
Alexa Easter Eggs 2022
Now Alexa Amazon is basically an intelligent personal assistant which has a wide variety and collection of funny responses to your funny questions. It answers your darkest and deepest questions about the meaning of life and it loves to tell you about Star Wars, Star Trek, robotics, as well as her thoughts on Siri, Google, and Cortana and there are lots of Easter eggs that are yet to be discovered on the application
Best Amazon Alexa Easter Eggs
In this article, we have listed some of the best Alexa Easter eggs for you below. Below are some of the Best Easter eggs to make use of on the Alexa application
- “Alexa, I am your father.”
- “Alexa, use the force.
- Also, “Alexa, open the pod bay doors.
- “Alexa, who you gonna call?”
- “Alexa, are you Skynet?
- Also, Alexa, “Winter is coming.”
- “Alexa, beam me up.”
- “Alexa, my name is Inigo Montoya.”
- Also, “Alexa, surely you can’t be serious.
- “Alexa, Tea.”
- Alexa, I want the truth.”
- Also, “Alexa, what’s the first rule of Fight Club?.
- Alexa, is the cake a lie?”
- “Alexa, is there a Santa?”
- Lastly, “Alexa, what are the laws of robotics?”
What Is The Super Alexa Mode?
The Super Alexa mode is a fun Easter egg that causes a special response from the Alexa speaker that you are making use of and when it is activated, Alexa will say “Super Alexa mode activated“.
How to Get Alexa Voices
For those who want to get the Alexa voices, all you need to do is to follow the below instructions:
- open the Alexa app on your mobile device.
- Tap the hamburger icon () and select Settings > Alexa Account > Voice Purchasing.
- Then turn on the switch that controls Purchase by voice, if it’s not already on. Purchasing by voice also requires that 1-Click ordering be enabled.
How to Change Alexa’s Voice to Jarvis
To change the Alexa voice to Jarvis is quite simple and straightforward, all that is required of you is to:
- Open the Alexa app.
- Click on the gear icon.
- Select the device you want to change.
- Click on Language.
- Click on and open the drop-down menu and select the language of your choice.
- Next, click Save Changes.
- Click Yes, Change to confirm.
How to Stop Alexa from Listening
To make the Amazon Alexa application on your smartphone from listening, you are to
- Tap the three horizontal lines on the top left.
- Tap “Settings”.
- Now, tap “Alexa account”.
- Tap “Alexa privacy”.
- Tap “Manage how your data improve Alexa”.
- Toggle the button next to “Help develop new features” to the off position.
To easily and efficiently stop Alexa from listening you are to follow the above processes.