Account Delete on Facebook is the process of deleting your account from the social platform. If you have an account that you don’t wish to use anymore, you can simply delete the account. If you don’t know how to go about the process, then you’ve definitely clicked on the right post, as I believe you’re here because you want to know how to delete your Facebook from the platform.
The process of deleting an account is easy and you learn how it’s done by reading on. However, make sure you’ve a device either mobile app or computer.
Account Delete on Facebook
Deleting Facebook account is easy, but before proceeding to do that make sure you know that you won’t have access to the account ever again. If you would ever want to use Facebook again, it is advisable for you to download your information.
You deleting your account from the platform means you won’t be able to connect and communicate with your friends using it anymore. To proceed your account deletion, if you don’t have a computer and has a smartphone, let’s start by downloading Facebook app.
Facebook App Download
To download Facebook app, follow the instructions below;
- Open the app, tap on the search and enter Facebook.
- Select the Facebook app and tap on “Install” or “Get”.
- Just like that, the app will be downloaded and installed into your device for your use.
- How to Permanently Delete Facebook Account
If you’ve decided on permanently deleting your Facebook account, then follow the steps below;
After downloading and installing the app, tap on the menu icon in the top right and select Settings and privacy from the extended menu page.
- Tap on the Settings icon and scroll down to your Facebook information section.
- Select account and ownership and control option.
- Tap on the deactivation and deletion option and choose delete account.
- Now, all you have to do is to tap continue to account deletion and tap delete account.
- Enter your password to continue.
After that, tap on Delete to commence the account deletion.
- Click the drop-down arrow icon in the top right.
- Select settings and privacy from the drop-down.
- Click settings and select your Facebook information from the column.
- Next, click on delete your account and information.
- Click delete my account and then enter your account password.
- To commence the process, click on “Delete Account”.
There you go, delete your account with the above steps.