Facebook Marketplace is a feature that is made available to Facebook users where buying and selling can easily take place. In this article, we are going to show how you can have easy access to Facebook Marketplace on your device. Facebook Marketplace is filled with incredible items for sale, and you would not want to miss out.
Access to Facebook Marketing: Having a Facebook Account
As it has been communicated above, it is needed for you to create a Facebook account before you can gain access to Facebook Marketplace. This is mainly because Facebook Marketplace does is not an app on its own and can only be made available to you if you have already had an existing Facebook account.
Also if you have just recently opened your Facebook account, it will take a while before Facebook Marketplace can be accessible to you, this is to avoid any form of scams and fraudulent activities:
- Make sure your device is connected to an active internet source.
- Pay a visit to the Google play store on your Android and to the Apple store on your iOS
- Type in ‘Facebook’ on the search bar and the search will begin
- When the Facebook app has been displayed, you can click on ‘download’ which is right under the app and your download will be completed within seconds.
- After your download is complete, tap on ‘Install’ and follow the directions given to you.
When the Facebook App has been downloaded and installed on your device, you can follow the steps below for the creation of your Facebook account:
- Firstly, make sure your device is connected to an internet source then go to www.facebook.com/r.php.
- Next, input your name, email or mobile phone number, password, date of birth, and also your sex where required.
- After that, tap on “Sign Up”.
- For the completion of the process of creating your account, the confirmation of your email or mobile phone number will be requested.
- Finally, after you have followed the steps above, your Facebook account will be successfully created and after a while of Facebook carefully observing you, you will be given access to make use of the Facebook marketplace.
Reasons Why you Don’t Have Access to Facebook Marketplace
If you are trying to access Facebook Marketplace feature and you are not given access, it can be due to different reasons and we will be giving some of those reasons are below:
- Facebook Marketplace will not be accessible ok your account if you are not located in a country where the feature has been made available. It is currently available in over 70 countries and if you are not residing in any of these countries, you will need to be patient for Facebook to make the Facebook Marketplace feature available where you are located.
- You will not be able to use Facebook Marketplace if you are not 18 years old and above.
- If it has not been a while since you opened Facebook, that is, you opened recently, you won’t be able to access the Facebook Marketplace feature because Facebook does not the feature accessible to newcomers to avoid scammers who delete and recreate another account for fraudulent activities.
More Related Content
- Facebook Marketplace Rules for Businesses – Can A Business Sell On Facebook Marketplace –…
- What Happens When You Report a Seller on Facebook Marketplace: Facebook Marketplace Rules |…
- Do’s and Don’t of Selling on Facebook Marketplace: Items that are not Approved for…
- Business Selling on Facebook Marketplace: Facebook Marketplace App | Facebook Marketplace
- Facebook Marketplace vs Buy/Sell Groups: Facebook Marketplace | Facebook Buy And Sell Groups