7 Best Amazing Complete Accounting Software. Digitalization and computation have come to make things easier. It is very exciting to work if you are using tools that can assure more results and make life better for you and your business. Imagine following the hard way for every simple task.
For Accountants or people who need this very skill in the day-to-day running of their business, this article has come to suggest the 7 Best Amazing Complete Accounting Software any business can use in 2022.
7 Best Amazing Complete Accounting Software
The software listed in this article could be the accounting software for your small business or for any large enterprise that you might be operating or running. But first off, before giving you the names and some brief explanations of this software, let us know what this software is and what they are used for.
What Is Accounting Software for Businesses?
Accounting software for businesses is software that can be used to assist an accountant in recording and reporting your financial transactions. This software helps you track your revenue and expenses and then store your receipts and important financial documents. Accounting software also help you be in compliance with the tax law and prepares filings at the tax time.
Why do Businesses Need Accounting Software?
Now that the world has gone mobile, every business should be using accounting software instead of keeping track of information on paper or spreadsheet. Accounting software is more accurate and helps to enter even double entries correctly.
Accounting software help businesses better manage, track, organize and reconcile data and even integrate it with your financial institution so that you do not have to worry about putting figures correctly, or balancing your business account. This software saves time and energy. They encourage productivity.
How Much Does Accounting Software Cost?
Just the way their brands and features vary, their prices also vary. Most of them are offered on a subscription basis. Generally, expect to pay somewhere between $5 to $75 per month depending on the number of users and functions that your software handles. For those that offer a one-time fee, their prices range from $150 to $500 depending on how basic or advanced that plan you have chosen is.
Best Accounting Software for Small Businesses
Whether you are using it for yourself, a small business, or a large business. This software is the best set of accounting software you can find in 2022, check them out below
This is a Canadian-based company founded in Toronto in the year 2003. The reason why this is at the very top is that it is our top choice for the overall best accounting software in 2022. It has a lineup of amazing features plus it is very easy to use. Its features are listed below;
- It has the Payment reminders features
- Recurring invoices have customizable options including due dates and discounts
- Its features include Online credit card payments
- It bills in multi-currency and language
- It has Automatic tax calculations for sales tax
- This software possesses Tax-friendly expense categories
- It also possesses the remembered vendors’ feature
- It does Time tracking with a Chrome browser extension
- The software also does Bank deposits, recurring payments, and auto bills with bank integration
- It performs Tax help integrations with tax apps, estimates, deductions, and filing tools
- It can easily integrate with other products including Gsuite and Gusto
The pricing tiers of this software include $15 per month, $25 per month, $50 per month, and other customized pricing for businesses.
This is accounting software was developed and marketed by Intuit. It offers cloud-based software as well as separate desktop options. The features of this software include;
- It can integrate with financial institutions and with platforms like PayPal, square, and more.
- It can help to file quarterly and annual tax returns with its users.
- It does sales tax calculations, returns, and recorded tax payments
- The software can automatically sort transactions and expenses into tax categories
- The software can track expenses in one place
- It can scan receipts and attach them to invoices
- Can share documents with your accountants
- It creates customized reports with cashflow tracking visible on your dashboard
- The software can also track miles with your smartphone’s GPS.
The pricing tiers offered by this software include $25 per month, $50 per month, $80 per month, and even $180 per month for up to 25 users.
Sage, formerly known as Sage One is a global brand that offers, both online accounting and business services. It was founded in Newcastle in the year 1981. The sage software features include
- It manages to Manage business finances and cash flow
- It can accept payments
- It can create and send invoices
- Sage can manage payroll
- This software is available on all devices, therefore you can check your financial on the go
- You can integrate with your financial institution and other apps like AutoEntry, Zync, and others using this software.
- It has tax compliance tools
- Inventory control
- You can even forecast cash flow with this software
- You can also share access with your accountant in real-time on any device
- It has Add ons such as human resources management and estimating
The pricing tiers of this tool include $10 per month and $25 per month.
This is a desktop accounting software for small businesses founded in the year 1989. Its software has developed new features and enhancements over the years. Its features include
- It has Bank feeds with integration
- It engages in direct deposit
- Inventory management
- Payment processing
- It can turn quotes into invoices
- Customer and vendors management
- It offers full-service payroll
- Free accountant copy
- It gives a unique sales tax code per line Item on a single invoice
- It can sync data with company files
- It Offers Email support
The pricing tiers for this one include a one-time fee of about $149 for one user and $199 fee for phone support. $499 one-time or $15 per month for multiple users, $199 fee for phone support, and additional fees for licenses and payroll services.
This company was founded in Toronto in 2010 and it provides software and financial services. Its accounting software has credit card processing and payroll services. Its services include;
- It has unlimited income and expense tracking features
- It can track sales tax income and expenses
- It has a double entry system
- It can be enabled for multiple users
- It has a dashboard
- With easy to read financial features
- It organizes income and expenses into tax categories
- Reports including profit and loss statements and cashflow
The pricing for this software ranges from free to $35 monthly.
This is a web-based accounting system that was designed for small and growing businesses. It was founded in New Zealand in 2006 and it is used by small business owners, accountants, and bookkeepers. its features include
- It can create expense claims
- You can use it to send invoices
- It has fast bank reconciliation and integration with your financial institution and over 800add applications including Hub spot and square.
- It gives up to date financial reports
- It protects your business data
- It offers real-time cash position
- It can collaborate with your staff or accountant.
The pricing for this software ranges from $11 per month to $62 per month
Go daddy was established in Baltimore, Mary land, in 1997. This is a big name in the web hosting and website creation space, but it also offers accounting software. Here are its features.
- It can sync with online retailers
- It offers online payment processing
- It can track sales and expenses
- With this software, you can create and send invoices
- You can also view reports including profit and loss with it.
- Godaddy‘s funding ranges from $4.99 per month to $14 per month.
These are the seven best Accounting software for small businesses. I encourage you to employ one of them for the smooth running of the accounting section of your business.