Making chicken and sauce for Easter is a great Easter menu idea. Looking for a 5 Minutes Chicken and Sauce for Easter? This article has got you covered. Cooking chicken in the sauce is good as it enhances its flavor and taste.
In this article, you would learn some new chicken and sauce recipes and also how to make them yourself. You would also discover some Easter menu ideas for, so keep on reading.
5 Minutes Chicken and Sauce for Easter
One advantage of making chicken and sauce for Easter is that you can enjoy your chicken sauce with any pasta including Macaroni, Spaghetti, Lasagne, Angel’s hair, etc. when making your Chicken sauce, always remember to add a little vegetable as this is beneficial for your health.
Chicken and Sauce Recipes
Although you would learn how to make two different chicken sauces, here is a list of the condiments and ingredients you would be needing:
- Your preferred Chicken part (chicken wings, chicken thigh, etc.).
- Ketchup (2 Tablespoons).
- Freshly ground pepper (2 Tablespoons).
- Soy sauce (1 cup).
- Onions (1 large bulb).
- Lemon juice (1/2 cup).
- Brown sugar (1 ½ cup).
- Apple cider vinegar.
- Cooking oil.
- Any vegetable of your choice.
With this, you can proceed to make your chicken sauce for Easter.
How to Make Chicken Sauce
In this article, you would be taught how to make two different chicken sauces. You can make chicken sauce all by yourself in at least 5 minutes provided you have your already steamed chicken. If you love ketchup, you should make the first chicken sauce.
- Pour a little amount of oil into a pan and place it on the gas.
- Pour the thinly sliced onions into the pan and fry them quickly until it becomes translucent.
- Add the chicken and allow it to fry till it browns slightly.
- In a separate bowl, combine the ketchup, soy sauce, lemon juice, and pepper.
- Mix them thoroughly with a cooking spoon.
- Pour the mixture carefully over the chicken and allow it to fry for 5 minutes.
- Cover the cooking pan, reduce the heat, and allow it to boil for about 30 minutes.
With this, your chicken sauce is ready for consumption and you can enjoy it with your preferred pasta (noodles, rice, macaroni, spaghetti).
You could also try making this sauce if you don’t like the one above.
- Grease your baking sheet or casserole dish.
- Preheat your oven to about 425*F (this is the ideal roast chicken recipe).
- In a separate bowl, mix the brown sugar, minced garlic, salt, Apple cider vinegar, and water thoroughly with a spoon.
- Pour the mixture into a pan and simmer over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper on the inside and outside.
- Place the chicken in the pre-greased baking sheet or casserole dish.
- Bake the chicken for about 20 minutes.
- Add the chicken to the sauce and cook for about 30 minutes.
Having done this, your chicken and sauce are ready to be enjoyed with your preferred side dish.
Easter Menu Ideas
Apart from making chicken and sauce for easter, there are other healthy dishes you could make for easter. Go through the list below for amazing Easter menu ideas for the year 2022.
- Rack of lamb with Garlic and Herbs (this is a great Easter menu idea if you don’t want chicken).
- Pineapple Glazed Ham.
- Lemony Risotto with Asparagus and shrimp.
- Blistered Asparagus.
- Shrimp scampi.
- Smoked Pork stakes (for pork lovers).
- Sumac baked fish with Pasta.
- Scalloped potatoes.
- Glazed Ham.
- Deviled eggs
- Carrot cake.
- Macaroni and cheese.
Honestly, the list is endless. When making a special treat for Easter, whether it be chicken and sauce or any other dish, make sure it is something special to make this season a memorable one.