We all know that no marriage is perfect, that is where the 2022 best marriage podcast comes to play. The concerns and questions most couples have in marriage often go unspoken, until now. So if you are looking for something new to listen to on your run or while cleaning the house? This marriage podcast is sure to make your day.
No matter the stage of your marriage, you can always appreciate more advice, tips, and recommendations, especially from the pros who know the ins and outs of marriage. for one thing, you can listen to them while doing just about anything else cooking, working out, you name it so they’re super easy to fit into your lifestyle and they can be incredibly helpful.
2022 Best Marriage Podcast
These 2022 best marriage podcasts are a wonderful way to receive help for your relationship while you work, clean, commute, exercise, or anything else that fills your day. They provide regular direction on how to make your relationship better along with practical tools to get you there.
Whether you’re newly engaged and want to learn how to do marriage right or have been married for 25+ years and need a major overhaul, this marriage podcast is for you. A relationship can be stressful especially if you don’t feed it, so be in your best position could strolling, sitting, or even lying down and listen to these marriage podcasts.
Marriage Podcasts to Listen to 2022
Below are some life-changing podcasts that will bring a positive impact on your marriage and relationship;
- Where Should We Begin?; One of the foremost relationship experts, Esther Perel, talks with couples about intimate, real issues in this unique relationship podcast. Perel, a Belgian therapist, and author leads couples of all kinds through a conversation about some of their most intense and pressing obstacles. Addressing topics such as infidelity, anger, and shame, Perel forces us to look at love, intimacy, and relationships in a new way.
- Thank You Heartbreak; we always think of breakups as sad, painful things, right? Wrong! In this terrific relationship podcast, Breakup Coach Chelsea Leigh Trescott turns that notion on its head, interviewing people about how they took heartbreak and turned it into something beautiful. It turns out these harrowing moments can be some of our best opportunities for growth, transformation, and reinvention.
- Girls Night; isn’t girl talk just the best? That’s what is going on in this podcast, with a fun and encouraging approach to complex issues. While this is not strictly a marriage-focused podcast, I love the conversations that podcast host Stephanie May Wilson has with her guests. In the podcast summary, Stephanie describes that in each episode, she invites “a girlfriend over and we talk through one of the biggest questions we have about our lives as women. We’re talking about friendship, faith, relationships, and self-confidence, about our callings in life and how to live our lives to the absolute full.”
- The Naked Marriage Podcast; Dave and Ashley Willis run The Naked Marriage Podcast, to uncover “the truth about sex, intimacy and lifelong love.” A naked marriage is one that includes not just physical nakedness but emotional and spiritual nakedness as well. This is the best way to create a deep and lasting connection.
- One Extraordinary Marriage; Long-time marriage podcasters Tony and Alisa DiLorenzo present this couples podcast that you should definitely check out. They have hundreds of episodes filled with good relationship advice. Believing that “a healthy combination of sex, love, and commitment is….the glue that will keep a marriage together,” Tony & Alisa share their wisdom with more than 160,000 podcast subscribers. Drawing on 22 years of marriage, Tony and Alisa deliver excellent ideas on better, more frequent sex, and how to build a marriage that thrives.
With the divorce rate hovering around 50% for all marriages, it’s evident people struggle to have successful relationships.
Some of the top struggles for couples include wounds from their past sabotaging their relationship, busy schedules leaving no room to cultivate their marriage, unresolved conflicts and resentments, and not effectively meeting one another’s needs.
These marriage podcasts are eye-openers to building a better marriage and relationship. Get more details about marriage podcasts here.