Have you been looking for several ways to improve your marketing campaigns? In this article 12 Reasons to Integrate Visual Content into Your Marketing Campaigns, you are going to learn some reasons why visual content should form a bigger part of your online strategy. You should be aware of the fact that when it comes to marketing content, competition on the internet is high (tough). What this means is that if you want to stay at the top of Google search results or any other search engine, your content must be of high quality. Visual content is vital to capture the attention of your target audience. A very powerful way to make your content or article standout online is by making it visual.
Read Also >>> Florida Food Stamp: How to Apply for Food Stamps in Florida
12 Reasons to Integrate Visual Content into Your Marketing Campaigns
Visual content is not just only a great way to make your content or articles stand out online, it is also makes understanding faster and easier for the human brain. It is also a very interesting way to generate more views, clicks, and conversions. Before you indulge in visual marketing, it is important you understand the power of it and how it works. There is a long way to explaining why images and videos are the keys to driving engagement on social media and search engines. Everyone loves an article that tells them directly what they want to know. With images and videos, you can let individuals exactly what your content is about.
The 12 Reasons to Integrate Visual Content into Your Marketing Campaigns
Below is a list of the 12 Reasons to Integrate Visual Content into Your Marketing Campaigns.
- Visual content helps grab your target audience’s attention. A fact that supports this is that one billion hours of YouTube videos are watched daily.
- Visual Content is processed faster by the human brain. Supporting this is that our brain only needs one-tenth of a second to understand an image whereas reading 200-250 words takes an advantage of sixty seconds.
- Visual content makes up ninety-three percent of all human communication. Supporting this fact is that over sixty percent of all the sensory receptors in the body are in the eyes. Also, forty percent of the cerebral cortex is involved with processing visual information and making sense of what we’re seeing.
- Visual content generates more views for your posts. Supporting this fact is that articles with images get ninety-four percent more total views. Also, press releases containing videos attract over fifty percent more views.
- Visual content that goes viral can bring huge amounts of inbound traffic. Supporting this is the fact that eighty-seven percent of video marketers say video has increased traffic to their website. Also, eighty percent of video marketers say video has directly helped increase sales.
- Visual content helps you increase your subscribers and followers. Supporting this is the fact that sixty percent of marketers say videos drive more engagement. Also, videos have shared an average of eighty-nine point five percent times more than other content on Facebook making them the most shared type of content on the site.
- Visual content is easier to understand. Supporting this is the fact that viewers retain ninety-five percent of a message when they watch it in a video compared to ten percent when reading in a text. Also, over eighty percent of video marketers say video has helped increase user understanding of their product or service.
Check Out >>> EBTEdge Website: Electronic Benefits Transfer and It’s Categories
More on the 12 Reasons to Integrate Visual Content into Your Marketing Campaigns
- Visual content can influence human emotions. Supporting this is the fact that color accounts for over eighty percent of the reason why you purchase a specific product. Also, fully colored ads in magazines are recognized twenty-six percent more than black and white ads.
- Visual content drives desired actions much more effectively. Supporting this is the fact that over thirty percent of online users have a more favorable response to visual content than plain textual content.
- Video is the preferred visual content option for users. Supporting this is the fact that over eighty percent of internet users in the US watch online videos.
- Visual content generates more social engagement. Supporting this is the fact that over fifty percent of marketers said video formats drive more ad clicks on Facebook.
- Visual content makes visitors stay longer. Supporting this is the fact that companies that use videos in their marketing enjoy over twenty-five percent higher CTR and over thirty-four percent web conversion rates than those which don’t.
Above are the 12 Reasons to Integrate Visual Content into Your Marketing Campaigns. You can read more at https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/visual-content-marketing-infographic