We are pleased to inform you that Applications are open for the UNESCO/POLAND Co-Sponsored Research Fellowships 2023.
The Fellowship is available for 20 applicants from the following regions: Africa, Arab states, Asia and the Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and the Caribbean.
UNESCO/Poland Co-Sponsored Fellowships In Engineering
UNESCO/POLAND Co-Sponsored Research Fellowships were established with the primary goal of promoting capacity building and research activities in UNESCO’s Member States in the field of science and engineering.
The program will allow Participants to carry out an individual research programme in the field of Science, Technology, and Engineering at the AGH University of Science and Technology, Krakow.
Details About UNESCO/Poland Co-Sponsored Fellowships
- Category: Postgraduate
- Host Organization: UNESCO
- Host Country: Poland
- School to study: AGH University of Science and Technology in Krakow.
- Course: Research
- Of Fellows: 20
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: April 28, 2023
The United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization, which is commonly referred to as UNESCO, aims to bring about the promotion of lasting Peace. This is achieved through worldwide collaboration in education, science, and culture of the people.
The Organization believes that, for Peace to be achieved, it must be built on communication and understanding among people.
Benefits of UNESCO/Poland Co-Sponsored Fellowships 2023
Benefits Provided by Polish Authorities include:
- Free tuition waiver and access to the university facilities
- Successful Candidates will be given a Free furnished apartment at the AGH UST Student Campus in Kraków
- Provision of Monthly allowance of 1600 PLN
Benefits provided by UNESCO include:
- Covers for the beneficiary’s International travel expenses from his/her country to and from Poland
- Provision of Health insurance
How to Apply for UNESCO/Poland Co-Sponsored Fellowships 2023?
All interested and Qualified Candidates should:
- Visit the online registration portal found below to first register for the Fellowship: http://www.unesco.agh.edu.pl/en/
- For more details on how to apply, kindly go to UNESCO on unesco.org
Eligibility Criteria for UNESCO/Poland Co-Sponsored Fellowships 2023
To be eligible for the UNESCO/Poland Co-Sponsored Fellowships 2023, Applicants must fulfill the conditions below:
- The Co-Sponsored Fellowships programme is applicable to Applicants with Bachelors’s or M.Sc. degrees.
- Candidates applying from outside the home country are required to fulfill specific English language/other language requirements to be eligible to study there.
- Ideal Candidates must posses a Bachelor of Eng (B.Eng) or a Master of Engineering (M.Eng) degree,
- Applicants are expected to be sound in English both reading and writing
- All Applicants must not be over 40-year-old
April 28, 2023.
More Related Content
- Africa Food Prize 2023 (Up to $100,000 Prize) – Apply Now
- English Teaching Jobs In Japan with Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now
- Waiter Job in USA With Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now
- Chocolate Packing Jobs USA Urgently Needed – Apply Now
- Youth for Biosecurity Fellowship 2023 in Switzerland Fully Funded – Apply Now